• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

new board saved from slow death!

Yeah, but now that we get little insider info and most updates are "Wake is in this guy's top 10 with every other school in the Mid-Atlantic," most discussions just turn into pissing matches, while I watch my bank account slowly drain.

The top thread is now a poster asking for a reason to continue paying for premium. He hasn't gotten an answer.

Say Hey, who imo is the single best Wake poster on the interwebs, doesn't seem like a very big fan of this board.

Tell you what - you do something funny with DeaconSports on a gravestone or something, and we'll give you a custom title. Your choice. How's that for hailing.

That's BS! I posted the first "GO TO HELL CAROLINA" thread and that can't be topped by anything. I want a GTHC title, never to change!!

Nor does the 2nd best, Chrispy. Some recruiting targets if you are feeling up to it.

I just want us all to be one big family again. :hug:

Tried on Chrispy, didn't work.

I think some people still think this board is some big BuzzOUT! circle jerk. They refuse to even come over and look.

Wish that wasn't the case.

Honestly, the selection of moderators probably isn't helping matters, either, whether justified or not.

I think some people still think this board is some big BuzzOUT! circle jerk. They refuse to even come over and look.

Wish that wasn't the case.

I was surprised, reading this board the Buzzout movement seems a whole lot more understated and less vitriolic than it was on the Scout board. I guess the efforts of the moderators to stop it just made it worse.

I was surprised, reading this board the Buzzout movement seems a whole lot more understated and less vitriolic than it was on the Scout board. I guess the efforts of the moderators to stop it just made it worse.

This is my theory. That and the season finally ended. :p

I'm Amurrrrican. I don't like being told I can't say something.

I kinda figured it would be a buzz out circle jerk also, but in reality, this board is much better than the scout board technically, and the discussion has been more honest and real also.

BWAHAHAAHA...Milhouse and MM!

Couldn't we have saved the trouble of creating a new board and just borrowed Tulane or Rice's again?

Back