• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

new board saved from slow death!

How long has this board been around? I got the invite last night. Am I that far out of the loop?!

That makes me feel a little better, since I was out of town Thurs-Sun.

PM'd a couple of people. I assume invites have been sent to good sports posters like Chrispy, Pilchard, etc. already.

Sadly, those are holdouts atm. We would love to have those guys over here. Maybe with enough peer pressure though...

Who are some other good posters who haven't made the jump? Happy to send a PM, plus some other people might do the same.

I think we are still trying to get Say Hey Deac too. I'd love to see him posting over here.

I think we are still trying to get Say Hey Deac too. I'd love to see him posting over here.

He was the 3rd guy I was going to list after Chrispy and Pilchard.

I really like WFRW, but he has gotten really ornery the last couple of months. Still hope he comes over.

He was the 3rd guy I was going to list after Chrispy and Pilchard.

I really like WFRW, but he has gotten really ornery the last couple of months. Still hope he comes over.

bid66 isn't here, but i guess that's because RULZ has left his sack parked over at DS

bid66 isn't here, but i guess that's because RULZ has left his sack parked over at DS

Do you think Bid makes Rulz workout first so that sweat is dripping of off his hairy nutsack before licking it like a delicate kitten, a little darting of the tongue, slurp, slurp, slurp.

It makes no sense to me that oldtrenchfighter posts here so infrequently while he was a menace over on DS.

He probably just doesn't want to kick a dead horse. Posting photoshops of Bz at this point is like making fun of retarded kids.

Back