• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

A Google Image Search and confirmation the coach does not park in handicap spaces needs to be part of the criteria, unlike the last three hires.

I would be happy with Kelsey. The dude is just dynamic and he's young. Players love him. Word is he single-handedly bagged Farouq. He's got the "it" factor. Obviously something of a leap of faith since his record hasn't been completely stellar, but it wouldn't kill my excitement

After 2 leaps of faith over the last decade, I’m not sure a 3rd is in order.

There should be no talk of HOF Wes as long as Forbes is in the mix. There's no comparison.

Forbes is only making $600K ($400K+$200K for retention) + $50,000 in expenses with a $500K buyout.

To be fair the last two coaches certainly handicapped the program. Does that count?

307c287ca4ad48024a70d2e650b577a7.jpg

Manning Sunday after Duke game.

There should be no talk of HOF Wes as long as Forbes is in the mix. There's no comparison.

Forbes is only making $600K ($400K+$200K for retention) + $50,000 in expenses with a $500K buyout.

Bag Forbes and lets hit the recruiting trail tomorrow.

I'm in for a brand new start- no coaches that have ever even been in the same room with Ron Wellman need apply. Also, thank you to our assistants who toiled away under Manning, but a clean sweep is needed. New coach brings in 100% his guys.

I would not be shocked if we have a presser by mid-week.

That’s some lazy ass reporting from Goodman. No way Kelsey and Odom are on the list. Utterly and completely not qualified. Miller isn’t qualified either, but every list needs a fallback candidate and he makes sense. Forbes is legit would be a great hire.

My guess is Currie already has the new guy lined up.

You guys are more delusional than State fans. JFC

I’m going out for #TeamKels early. We need the energy to get the fans back. He’s got it.

Back