• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Not my problem if you can't envision the possibility Currie, et all, might not like the pitch of a "home run hire."

I personally doubt anyone has been rejected and don't buy anything yet. But that's not my point.

What was your point then? I didn't see one. I stand by mine. If we are considering Amaker and Collins then it's not because we turned down Beilein, Matta, Forbes. That's just retarded.

In keeping with the afternoon airplane landing excitement, all I can say is that I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I thought it was going to be a much needed sober night. Instead the Hendrix is already flowing and I'm moving quickly into bourbon territory.

I thought it was going to be a much needed sober night. Instead the Hendrix is already flowing and I'm moving quickly into bourbon territory.

bout to get started. Beautiful day in Austin. Just waiting for the clock to hit 5.

Glad to hear that Forbes is still viable. Imagine how much fun Clawson, Currie and Forbes could have talking about how they all got run out of Knoxville. Wonder what did they did with all their orange shirts etc...

FYI, Roger was for a fact there. He had no idea how to post pictures so he sent them to me to post.

https://imgur.com/BPHyIvl

also, uh... i know he said he didn't see Matta get off the plane, but does the dude in this picture look a lot like Matta to anybody else?

mevA8Uv.png

Well while we’re all here, what boards poster would you most wanna burn down the forest with? Yes that’s a euphemism. Don’t go set fires - Smokey the Bear

What was your point then? I didn't see one. I stand by mine. If we are considering Amaker and Collins then it's not because we turned down Beilein, Matta, Forbes. That's just retarded.
I said my point. You obviously cannot envision the possibility Currie/Wake might reject a Matta/Forbes/Beilien.
I can: If they have a pitch that Wake doesn't like, Wake would reject.
Wake "considering Amaker and Collins" is hearsay and irrelevant to my point.
Besides, Les sideways debunked it already.

Goodman just tweeted that Forbes and Miller are the "two leaders in the clubhouse" according to his source. I don't think Goodman knows anything more than we do though.

Back