• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Rereading this thread is a trip. Lots and lots of misplaced confidence. Just for posterity's sake, the most legit sources (according to me) seem to say for certain:

Kvegas: Amaker on campus (Evan Daniels disputes?):

All I can say is that Amaker was at Wake Forest today.

Creamy: beilein on campus ... also second beilein scoop not for boards consumption. (Several journalists and posters insist he is not a candidate)

Confirmed that Beilein was 100% on campus. I also have other scoop regarding Beilein that I’ve promised not to spread on the boards.

I don't think I'm ready to believe anything else with any certainty. Anything to add to this list to aid OGB in his future data collection?

Rereading this thread is a trip. Lots and lots of misplaced confidence. Just for posterity's sake, the most legit sources (according to me) seem to say for certain:

Creamy: beilein on campus ... also second beilein scoop not for boards consumption. (Several journalists and posters insist he is not a candidate)

I don't think I'm ready to believe anything else with any certainty. Anything to add to this list to aid OGB in his future data collection?

One would assume he was here for an interview, but I do not have first hand knowledge to confirm that was the reason he was on campus yesterday.

All I can say with 100% certainty is Tommy Amaker was at Wake Forest yesterday.

99.9% certain the buyout was 7.5 mill

Ok by me... I vote he gets to keep his green letters.

Got a mysterious unsolicited PM from an infrequent poster saying that the job is Miller's to lose.

Beilein would take the Wake job, but certain stipulations will keep this from happening. I don’t need green letters or any internet points. Just passing along information as I receive it, much like everyone else.

Search firms get around potential tampering claims with early contact, too. Shit like that. They have the connections to the agents maybe more than ADs, do, too.

Larry Russell just called me. He says "we ain't hiring no god damn Tarheel. And quit talking shit about old people." He says we should just give it to Clawson. LOL

this isn't complicated - it's down to Miller and Forbes with some backup plans still hanging around

Back