• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

hahahaha at the first question "fuck you Danny, Forbes will the players graduate?" hahahahahaha. Currie out there straight up trolling and I LOVE IT.

We will be good again!!!!!!!!

especially relevant since the "cause" in firing Danny is likely the graduation rate

Man, I love it. Proud to be a Deac again. It feels like being a Wake basketball fans has been one nut punch after another going back to West Virginia. Fifteen fucking years of disaster after disaster. It’s time to have some fucking hope again. I love it. What a day.

gZEvAl.gif

saved in the camera roll and favorited. Going to be using that gif a lot

need Biff to weigh in on Currie wearing running shoes with a suit !

I'm not Biff but I think it's beautiful. Especially since Wellman probably wore Oxfords to go on a run.

Looks like we have a real change in culture for once! One that is more on the small guy, hungry and ambitious side of the Wake Forest personality and less the wealth good ol' boy side.

To be fair to Hatch, he did approve this "un-Wake" hire, during a global pandemic and a university-wide hiring freeze. I'm surprised.

I don’t think Hatch was involved in this process. This feels like the BOT has taken control.

Can't wait to see that GIF on the jumbotron at Grove Stadium in September......

Forbes drives the motorcycle out at the first home football game.

That is if we play football this fall or have any fans?

Forbes drives the motorcycle out at the first home football game.

That is if we play football this fall or have any fans?

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he's on the motorcycle for the App game

Last ten years have dreaded the end of football as Wake basketball was nothing more than a huge dump! Will be great having new blood going into the season and something to look forward to.

The buyout issue is now in the hands of the attorneys. As originally reported last week, once it became obvious that DM would not negotiate the ridiculous buyout clause given to him by RW and was intent on retaining his job as our HC, he was notified that he would be relieved of his responsibilities and would not receive the buyout. He was given 24 hours to decide if the announcement would be positioned as a mutual decision or a termination. He decided to fight it.

IMO we should now turn our attention to welcoming Steve Forbes and the dawn of a rebirth of WFUMBB!

Thanks, BabyDeac. I am very excited about Forbes. I can care again. Can’t wait for sports to start up again!
Still interested in what our cause for termination is and how that plays out. Might be our most interesting competition for a while.

I remember when Colbert mocked our football team and Clawson was basically like GO FUCK YOURSELF. I feel like Forbes would have just taken a sledge hammer to his Tesla. And I love it.

It's strange how that video went from zero to striking me in my core in 2 seconds.

Back