• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Concessions Partner

We haven’t had any good rails at games since Chas left town.

Yeah I was speaking more to football games at BB&T Allegacy, had to work hard to find craft beer that wasn't R&D at those
Wasn't there Foothills?

But yeah, Couch had better beer.

Wasn't there Foothills?

But yeah, Couch had better beer.
I feel like there was a single tent serving foothills but it's been nearly erased vs what we used to have

The Lowe's garden truck at the back of the stadium used to have a nice variety of stuff too, but I can't remember if that was there last season or just 2-3 years ago.

I feel like there was a single tent serving foothills but it's been nearly erased vs what we used to have

The Lowe's garden truck at the back of the stadium used to have a nice variety of stuff too, but I can't remember if that was there last season or just 2-3 years ago.
I was thinking a table in the concourse at either Section 3 or 4.

They need to work on having cold beer. They can’t wait until the gates open and then throw a little ice on it.

The stadium should be filled with pneumatic tubes to deliver cans of beer to any seat like a 1970’s bank deposit
Still got the tubes at our local bank. But interesting that our bank usually will have 3 lanes open including the window and two with tubes, and cars will be lined up for the window and nobody using the tubes.

Still got the tubes at our local bank. But interesting that our bank usually will have 3 lanes open including the window and two with tubes, and cars will be lined up for the window and nobody using the tubes.
That's because the only people still driving to the bank are either really old, have a major issue, or need to drop off a large business deposit that won't fit in the tubes. Everyone else takes care of all of their banking on their phone.

Alright so proof of the pudding is doing the tennis tournament over at Wake right now. They are set up differently where you go grab what you want, food/drink and then take it to a register to pay. You don't wait in line to order. Thats all fine, seen it done at many games and usually it works well.

However. The concession food they are selling is by far and away the worst I've seen at a sporting event in years. I'm talking a little league game has better quality. The burger was legitimately disgusting and looked the best of anything. I didn't have a hot dog and those are prob fine they are hard to mess up. The burger was horrendous, quality and taste was bad. The chicken fingers looked worse than what you'd see at an elementary school. Just heat lamp crap. The fries sucked. I couldn't be more disappointed with what I saw. And they may have more stuff but if this is what they're mostly serving at football and basketball my god it's absolute crap.

Back