• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Coach...rumors on the ground.

Galloway was passing game coordinator here...wide receivers coach both here and currently at WVU

Not saying he would...I do know for certain he likes W-S. I'm just simply throwing his name in for discussion. He's going to be a HC soon, why not make it here.

Not saying he would...I do know for certain he likes W-S. I'm just simply throwing his name in for discussion. He's going to be a HC soon, why not make it here.

What leads you to believe that a position coach for a program where the staff just had to be given a public vote of confidence by the AD is going to be a HC soon?

Have heard good things about Galloway, but hard to sell the hire of an assistant coach for one of the few BCS programs (WV) to not make a bowl.

Open the wallet a little wider....Jon Gruden

By soon, do you mean in 5+ years?

Have heard good things about Galloway, but hard to sell the hire of an assistant coach for one of the few BCS programs (WV) to not make a bowl.

That opens the door for WFU retaining Lobo's services. No thank you.

Something tells me that Galloway would not retain Lobo...

That being said Galloway is a C-level option at best right now. NARD DOG IN!

Yea I have no desire to see Galloway as WF's head coach. I'd prefer the next coach to have no ties to the previous regime. Start fresh completely from the ground up.

Back