• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next year’s football team

Road trip was interesting. Not surprising, the film of Sam did not show him practicing anything that looked like the RPO. Rollout/bootleg and straight drop back.

Apparently on repeat throughout this evening.

Mark Richt is firmly in the "never play Army" camp.

Clawson hates playing them. We always end up with injured players and he's publicly stated the fact. I'm sure a long-term Army deal is yet another great fucktastic idea from the Wellman era.

Reprieve next year but then we play them 2024-2026. Sweet!

Road trip was interesting. Not surprising, the film of Sam did not show him practicing anything that looked like the RPO. Rollout/bootleg and straight drop back.

Apparently on repeat throughout this evening.

The last rep while he was mic’d up was an RPO rep. Took the snap then a step or two forward then a throw. Obviously no RB there, but it puts them in the spot they would throw from in an RPO.

Grobe, actually. He said he liked playing the service academies. Walked back from that with Air Force, however.

Clawson hates playing them. We always end up with injured players and he's publicly stated the fact. I'm sure a long-term Army deal is yet another great fucktastic idea from the Wellman era.

We get an open date after the Army game to heal, but let's cancel the 2024-2026 series please! :thumbsup:

Need not play service academies first and foremost. Then, let's get out playing Liberty for obvious reasons.

Replace those 2 games with P5 teams and let's work on elevating our brand. Give me a top-25 matchup home and home with someone in the Pac, as well as a Kansas St or something.

Our spring game is on Espnu if want to get a sneak peek and missed it in spring.

Like the looks of RS frosh Bernard gooden on DLGood size and motor. If I heard announcer correctly he said Clawson said this could be our best Dline between quality and depth. He doesn’t usually crow without belief, so that was great to hear. Hope it’s true.

Horatio just Mossed someone with a phenomenal catch and then Kerns with TD. I’m sure this sounds ridiculous to all that watched in spring, but fun to watch the kids and see some of the young guys that will be stepping up.

Here’s the billy edwards kid everyone loved only to have him transfer!

Back