• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker | Spring Transfer Portal Open

Still awaiting a lineman to sign through the portal. Need screams off the overall stat sheet pages for the season, but not one commitment, yet. Just can't compete with a 255 lb DL that can't get pressure and sub 300 lb OL that can't consistently run block.

Last edited:
Apparently, Banks is going to end up at West Virginia.
There goes the theory that the WR was looking for an upgrade at QB and/or offense; so, he could shine as a WR.

WV was 129th (out of 133) in pass v. run percentage, and DFL among over 70 Power V schools. The only teams that ran the ball at a higher rate than the Mountaineers were Liberty, Army, Navy and Air Force. Hope Banks likes to block. Essentially, Banks is choosing to go to service academy offense. WV offered him the most money. Bottom line.

Still awaiting a lineman to sign through the portal. Need screams off the overall stat sheet pages for the season, but not one commitment, yet. Just can't compete with a 255 lb DL that can't get pressure and sub 300 lb OL that can't consistently run block.
I think Wayman is the only d-lineman that is 255lbs and at the drop end spot, which isn't small there. Our interior defensive line is undersized, but certainly not 255lbs, 280 to 290. Our O-line averages over 300lbs and that is after our biggest Nick Sharpe got injuried. I get your point, but no need to over exaggerate things.

There goes the theory that the WR was looking for an upgrade at QB and/or offense; so, he could shine as a WR.

WV was 129th (out of 133) in pass v. run percentage, and DFL among over 70 Power V schools. The only teams that ran the ball at a higher rate than the Mountaineers were Liberty, Army, Navy and Air Force. Hope Banks likes to block. Essentially, Banks is choosing to go to service academy offense. WV offered him the most money. Bottom line.
Which is odd because I think the kid has serious NFL potential given his size and hands. Going to WVU almost indicates he knows he's done after a one year check. Odd.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Keagen Trost is a 6'5" 305 grad transfer with two years of eligibility. Started at Morgan State and spent his last three years at Indiana State. Looks like 2021 was a redshirt year.

He tweeted out several transfer offers. Houston was his only other P5 offer.

Was Missouri Valley OL of the Week once last year. Was not on postseason all-conference lists either year.

Last edited:
Which is odd because I think the kid has serious NFL potential given his size and hands. Going to WVU almost indicates he knows he's done after a one year check. Odd.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
Garrett Greene is a pretty good QB and they only threw 13 fewer attempts than Wake this season. It looks like Ole Miss and Michigan are also showing interest, so things may change.

Keagan Trost is a 6'5" 305 grad transfer with two years of eligibility. Started at Morgan State and spent his last three years at Indiana State. Looks like 2021 was a redshirt year.

He tweeted out several transfer offers. Houston was his only other P5 offer.

Was Missouri Valley OL of the Week once last year. Was not on postseason all-conference lists either year.

I like his work ethic.

Back