• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Never realized how garbage Jamal Adams is in coverage. What a clown.

Another classic Patriots-Seahawks game. As a Pats fan, that hurts but I'm glad to see the team come out and fight to the end. Fourth straight time Pats-Hawks came down to the very end...I'd love to see us play each other more than every four years based on the past four games now. Great dramatic football.

Yet I think they had some injuries last week as well, and you didn't see any big injuries from the Giants, Steelers or Jets from that same field in the two games that have been played at MetLife so far this year.

Steelers right tackle Zach Banner torn an _CL and is likely done for the year.

Since they cannot change the field, they need to check their shoes. Panthers OL has some roller skates from the SB they can loan out.

Betting on the Falcons to finish a game?

Raiders and Saints tied 17-17 at the half. Looks like this new Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas is a tough place to play.

The problem may have been Raiders fans all along.

Can’t believe The Killers chose to play one of their more obscure B-Sides for halftime instead of their most popular song “Let’s Go Score A Touchdown”.

Ravens are a 3.5 favorite hosting the Chiefs next Monday. Heard today that Ravens have not trailed at any point in their last 12 regular season games. Hard to believe that's true in a parity league.

Ravens are a 3.5 favorite hosting the Chiefs next Monday. Heard today that Ravens have not trailed at any point in their last 12 regular season games. Hard to believe that's true in a parity league.

Playoff game against the Titans showed they perhaps aren't really built to come from behind... But you could also just dismiss that game as a (very) poor effort and gameplan.

Playoff game against the Titans showed they perhaps aren't really built to come from behind... But you could also just dismiss that game as a (very) poor effort and gameplan.

Yes, we were out coached, lost the TO battle for once, missed the 4th down attempts, and Ten controlled both sides of the LOS. Bad combination.

So far this year, neither KC nor Bal are totally clicking yet. Our interior OL has struggled some, and we're not generating a pass rush without blitzing. But our run D has improved, our 2nd year WRs are stepping up, Lamar is more accurate, and I'm really liking our rookie class. That said, KC and Mahomes are our kryptonite. Wish we were in the NFC and didn't have to see them till the SB.

I like that Chiefs-Ravens is becoming the next Colts-Patriots.

Back