• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Yeah, they're so much better than the crap we typically get.

Agree about Fowler and Herbstreit. So I guess you and Bills mafia are justifiably optimistic about your Bills.

Are there any rosters worse than the Jets and Giants? Daniel Jones was getting a fair amount of criticism this morning from the sports talking heads, but what is a young QB supposed to do when he still has a bad OL and mediocre WRs when he's going up against the best D in the league? Seems it's difficult to evaluate Jones and Darnold given the little they have around them. And neither team has a single player you have to game plan for on D.

Jones made a terrible decision on the pick at the goal line.

Otherwise, thought he played reasonably well given the circumstances. Realize the Steelers D is strong, but the Giants OL was overmatched all night. This could develop into a David Carr situation where the QB absorbs so many hits and the team loses so often that his development is retarded. Also, would be nice to see what Barkley could do if he ran behind a competent OL. Saquon had to break multiple tackles just to get back to line of scrimmage. The Giants' schedule is dominated by teams with elite DLs; don't see anyway Jones makes it through the season healthy.

Barkley is a future HOFer if he has a somewhat competent OL. Can't wait to see how that OL handles the WFT DL - they could have double digit sacks. I also see them highlighting Kerrigan the next few weeks to set up a trade before the deadline. The Giants also have to play the rest of the AFCN. Atkins, Dunlap, Garrett, and the Ravens front 7 are all salivating. And I agree with you that, although I think he's talented, he could get broken like Carr did because of that OL. I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't gone to Duke.

Jones made a terrible decision on the pick at the goal line.

Otherwise, thought he played reasonably well given the circumstances. Realize the Steelers D is strong, but the Giants OL was overmatched all night. This could develop into a David Carr situation where the QB absorbs so many hits and the team loses so often that his development is retarded. Also, would be nice to see what Barkley could do if he ran behind a competent OL. Saquon had to break multiple tackles just to get back to line of scrimmage. The Giants' schedule is dominated by teams with elite DLs; don't see anyway Jones makes it through the season healthy.

Agree.

And NYG's game this week is @ Chicago.

Jones might not make it through week 2.

And why are we so often forced to watch the Giants in these primetime matchups? They suck. And on the rare occurance they don't suck... They are boring. People complain about having to watch the Cowboys, but at least they can be interesting.

Its another thing boomers are probably responsible for. Back when there was limited TV potential so ended up with a bunch of Dallas, Giants, and Steelers bandwagon fans that have lasted to this day that we need to cater to. Give me Minshew and the Jags over the shitty Giants.

Who's gonna get the Stefon Gilmore treatment this weekend in the NE/SEA game? Sounds like people are projecting him to shadow Metcalf. Couldn't find the fantasy thread and need to start either Metcalf or Singletary at FLEX.

Without reading anything I would guess that he doesn't shadow Metcalf, usually stronger and faster receivers get the bracket coverage of safety help if the corner happens to be beat while the other receiver gets locked down with Gilmore on an island, completely eliminating two receivers.

Eagles need to heal up and get better or they will be out of it before the season is half over.

Without reading anything I would guess that he doesn't shadow Metcalf, usually stronger and faster receivers get the bracket coverage of safety help if the corner happens to be beat while the other receiver gets locked down with Gilmore on an island, completely eliminating two receivers.

They should probably put him on Lockett.

how are the eagles depleted by injuries every single season?

how are the eagles depleted by injuries every single season?

It's two starting O-linemen (new LT Andre Dillard and RG Brandon Brooksķ) out for the season. And Lane Johnson out with Covid.

Is Austin Hooper going to do anything tonight? All the fantasy pundits are down on him after a crazy good season, is it because the Browns just suck.

Is Austin Hooper going to do anything tonight? All the fantasy pundits are down on him after a crazy good season, is it because the Browns just suck.

The Browns, on paper, are loaded. Their interior OL was fine, but their OTs were atrocious last year. Hence drafting a LT and signing Conklin. They have 2 excellent RBs in Chubb and Hunt, what should be 2 great WRs (though OBJ has looked out of sorts there and flat out sucked last week) and 2 good TEs in Hooper and Njoku - Njoku was having a great game against the Ravens till he sprained an MCL. But I wasn't overly confidant in bringing in Stefanski as HC. That Vikings offense was hit or miss last year. In games where Cook was tearing it up on the ground, that really helped their play action, and they could put up 30-40 in a given game. But then there were games where they looked scared to throw and could barely manage double digits. And then there's Mayfield. I think he showed enough his rookie year to prove he has talent, however 3 different systems with unproven coaches in 3 years, who knows? What I do know is that there will be a full meltdown in NE OH if they lose tonight.

Not a good last 2 minutes for Jessie Bates.

Back