• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

When Cleveland gets the ground game going, they look very good on offense. Chubb was great at the start, and then Hunt came in fresh and carved up the Bengals later on. That's a nice 1-2 punch at RB.

The biggest problem is Baker is still erratic and makes some questionable decisions.

I don't think Mixon is very good

and tough watching Bates get worked in the 4Q last night

Mixon is a fine starter. Problem is their OL isn't good. And I think Cleveland will continue to score points. They ran for > 100 against the Ravens and moved the ball pretty well - just had TOs and missed kicks. Their problem now is they have to outscore opponents because the back end of that D is awful. They need to get their CBs healthy.

It looks as though Hunt is going to be frustrating all season from a fantasy perspective. He had exactly one carry in the 1st half and Chubb was the workhorse. But then Hunt still did enough with his opportunities in the 2nd half to put in a decent performance.

Tough to count on that happening every week.

Chubb still looks like a fumble waiting to happen on most carries, though... So who knows.

I think Mixon is fine... It's his team that sucks. Burrow has been pretty good (and should get better). That would obviously be helpful because teams right now are stuffing Mixon early.

4 fumbles for the Cowboys in the 1st quarter.

The NFC East stinks once again but will lead the league in primetime games.

Looks like Saquon Barkley might be out with a _CL now...more bad news for a bad Giants team.

Lot of reported injuries today. Garoppolo, Bosa, Mostert all out for SF. Wonder if the lesser training camp will get blamed.

The Falcons are a national treasure.

Holy shit.

that onside kick was a thing of idiocy.

that is the SECOND worst collapse of the Dan Quinn era. Astounding.

When those coaches are walking onto the field after such a loss they must be secretly grateful for the masks. Anything to obscure their embarrassment a bit.

That blindside block penalty is the dumbest rule in sports. Have seen it a few times today.

I mean that’s usually how it goes, looks like they should have done that since Gilmore got beat deep without safety he’ll. Smarter than Bill.

Seahawks have their fake crowd noise game on fleek. Helps that they already had it in the can because they've been using for a decade and pretending it's just their super loud 12th man.

Russell Wilson is pretty good at football.

Back