• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

I did some schedule analysis over lunch and if the KC-New England game doesn't get played this week, the schedule can be moved around to only involve the Jets and Chargers.

Week 6: NYJ @ NE (moved from Week 17), LAC has Bye Week (moved from Week 10)
Week 10: LAC @ KC (both teams had scheduled Bye Week; KC ends up having Bye Week 4 and as noted above, LAC has Bye moved to Week 6)
Week 17: NYJ @ LAC (moved from Week 6), NE @ KC (moved from Week 4)

It's not the most ideal schedule (Chargers end up playing Weeks 10-12 on the road at KC, Denver and Buffalo) and the Jets end the season with @SEA, @LAR, CLE and @LAC so two weeks out on the west coast (where I'm sure they would stay for the week), back to Jersey and then back to LA - but it's the J-E-T-S and they suck suck suck so I don't think many people will care too much.

I'm sure NBC wouldn't mind getting a Week 17 NE @ KC matchup - it's early still but the only matchups on paper that jump out in Week 17 are SEA@SFO and TEN@HOU.

Last edited:
I did some schedule analysis over lunch and if the KC-New England game doesn't get played this week, the schedule can be moved around to only involve the Jets and Chargers.

Week 6: NYJ @ NE (moved from Week 17), LAC has Bye Week (moved from Week 10)
Week 10: LAC @ KC (both teams had scheduled Bye Week; KC ends up having Bye Week 4 and as noted above, LAC has Bye moved to Week 6)
Week 17: NYJ @ LAC (moved from Week 6), NE @ KC (moved from Week 4)

It's not the most ideal schedule (Chargers end up playing Weeks 10-12 on the road at KC, Denver and Buffalo) and the Jets end the season with @SEA, @LAR, CLE and @LAC so two weeks out on the west coast (where I'm sure they would stay for the week), back to Jersey and then back to LA - but it's the J-E-T-S and they suck suck suck so I don't think many people will care too much.

I'm sure NBC wouldn't mind getting a Week 17 NE @ KC matchup - it's early still but the only matchups on paper that jump out in Week 17 are SEA@SFO and TEN@HOU.

If its down to a tough travel schedule or not playing, pretty sure every team will vote to play. Way too much lost revenue by saying no, even for the crappy teams like the Jests.

NFL Year 2020 Week 4. First Covid caused game postponement.

A Saints player has tested positive.

If its down to a tough travel schedule or not playing, pretty sure every team will vote to play. Way too much lost revenue by saying no, even for the crappy teams like the Jests.

Agree...the J-E-T-S (suck suck suck) will take the money and the first pick in the draft over having another West Coast trip.

A Saints player has tested positive.

Thats 4 separate teams (TEN. NOR, NWE, KNC, which are separate because they haven't played yet). Seems like it could be an ongoing problem in the season,

Why not just call off all the games this week, everyone gets a second bye, and these matchups happen the last week of the season?

Because the vast majority of the league is fine.

Saints player test was a “false positive.” Game is going to be played as scheduled.

Because the vast majority of the league is fine.

Saints player test was a “false positive.” Game is going to be played as scheduled.

Are these third-party verified, or like the presidential debate, on the honor system?

NFL Year 2020 Week 4. First Covid caused game postponement.

Pats-Chiefs tentatively scheduled for Monday night.

Cool, Mon nite double header. Though without Cam, KC can name their score.

Texans need to can Bill O'Brien and hire Chiefs' OC yesterday

Feels like Dallas should've changed the head coach but kept the defensive staff. Those dudes were miracle workers, particularly Marinelli

The NFC East is a combined 2-11-1.

Even get Giants-Dallas on CBS next week. Hopefully a decent chunk of the nation gets Colts-Browns

Texans need to can Bill O'Brien and hire Chiefs' OC yesterday

They need to hire a GM first, then let him decide on whether to keep BOB. But yeah, Bienemy should be at the top of the list of hires this offseason.

Back