• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

That win propelled my Eagles into the division lead with a record of 1-2-1.

The second win by any NFC Least team against a non-division opponent this year. Before that win, the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and WFT were a collective 1-11-1 against non-NFC East teams. That one win was as a result of the Falcons botching the Cowboys on-side kick. Looking like 6 wins may take the division this year. Pathetic.

BOB out in Houston. Romeo Crennel likely interim HC.

How embarrassing to get fired before Adam Gase. I feel bad for Watson. He's a great QB, but BOB's personnel moves have set this team back a few years.

Hard to imagine a bigger clusterfuck than letting a guy gut your team, start the next season 0-4 and then fire that guy.

Edit: Original post said 4-0 like an idiot.

Last edited:
How embarrassing to get fired before Adam Gase. I feel bad for Watson. He's a great QB, but BOB's personnel moves have set this team back a few years.

Taking a great WR away from a top tier young QB was one of the most ridiculous moves I’ve ever seen.

Justin Herron is getting lots of reps at tackle for the Pats tonight. #75

Easily the worst NFL call I've ever seen and Belichick is so up in arms he doesnt realize they made an even more egregious call.

Falcons didn't even bother to get a lead before collapsing in the second half.

Was Dan Quinn permitted to board the Falcons charter back to Atlanta?

Now that BOB is first coaching casualty, I fully expect Blank to pull the plug on Quinn. That was an uninspired suck ass performance last night. I am sure the players have given up at this point.

Back