• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Rivera called Haskins out in the post game press conference last week saying that the team deserved better from him. From where I sit, for Rivera to have done that, Haskins had to really be fucking up and not taking coaching.

I, for one, am shocked (shocked I tell you) that Washington drafted a QB in the first round and completely fucked it up.

Darren Rovell is a donk's donk, and this tweet still makes me laugh

Meanwhile, the Dolphins have been cleared to have their stadium at full capacity but are "only" going to limit it to 13,000

Kind of weird that the Patriots' 2 most important players are the ones to test positive.

With what is known about the incubation period now, NFL is playing with fire with these time tables they're trying to work on.

Also...

Ejum7SWXgAEWeFV

Benching Haskins when you have a trash team in a COVID-riddled season is very stupid, unless you're trying to preserve his confidence for the future or something. Definitely doesn't seem like they're doing it for that reason. Ride it out and hope he improves.

If he does, maybe you sneak into the playoffs and can build around him (or trade him). If he doesn't, then you likely draft one of the top 3 QBs this year and move on.

Maybe Haskins can get some help from his buddy Cardale Jones who is currently with the DC Defenders in his fifth year as a pro quarterback.

Darren Rovell is a donk's donk, and this tweet still makes me laugh

Geez. That's some MAGA wishful thinking. The NFL took a gamble and they're going to ride it out until someone dies or until the season ends.

Last edited:
Geez. That's some MAGA wishful thinking. The NFL took a gamble and they're going to ride it out until someone dies or until the season ends.

I think you mean until it costs the owners money

Yeah, nobody is going to die and even if they do it'll be dismissed as due to an underlying health condition that would have left them susceptible even without playing football.

It's about the money. They are going to ride it out as long as they aren't doing permanent damage to their brand (and future revenues).

The networks will allow them to adjust the schedule as needed. Even if they have to shut it down for a month, they'll do it. No reason they can't move the Super Bowl to March, if necessary.

I don't think it'll be necessary, though.

Its crazy that the league was threatening teams and players for problems caused by Covid, without a bubble it was inevitable that someone on some team was going to catch it, and from there spread it amongst the team. I understand egregious violations like going to a party etc... but its a pandemic a player could catch it from simply going to a gas station.

Sam Darnold is out with a bad shoulder. The corpse of Joe Flacco is starting as the NYJ QB this Sunday against the Cardinals.

Penalties are way down this year so his elite skill of throwing it deep down the field hoping for pass interference has been negated

apparently members of the Titans did an unauthorized workout together last week

NFL Year 2020 Week 5 begins with more positve Covid tests. Games in Danger?

I think you mean until it costs the owners money

Nothing truly costs the owners money except the value of teams going down. Dead players due to COVID could do that.

The next "milestone" will be if there is evidence that COVID was transmitted during a game. We'll see if anything comes from the Gilmore-Mahomes exchange, but I could see some teams refusing to take the field against the Titans this week or another team that has some positive tests.

Eagles Fans: something something Nelson Agholor should be fine since he can't catch anything anyway har har

Back