• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

The NFC is wide open.

Foles v. Brady, round 2 goes to Foles.

Frankly, neither was impressive. Foles missed a few open WRs. And Brady appeared a bit rattled. The old book on Brady was hit him early, especially up the middle, was certainly true last night. NFC really is wide open, though I still think SF is the strongest team if they can ever get their multitude of injured players back.

Frankly, neither was impressive. Foles missed a few open WRs. And Brady appeared a bit rattled. The old book on Brady was hit him early, especially up the middle, was certainly true last night. NFC really is wide open, though I still think SF is the strongest team if they can ever get their multitude of injured players back.

SF isn't all that without their starting QB.

SF isn't all that without their starting QB.

Too many injuries this year to over come. They will get some guys back but the defensive line without Bosa is a major drop off. Maybe next year they can compete for the NFC, but this year they will be lucky to get a wild card, even with the expanded playoffs.

Too many injuries this year to over come. They will get some guys back but the defensive line without Bosa is a major drop off. Maybe next year they can compete for the NFC, but this year they will be lucky to get a wild card, even with the expanded playoffs.

I know they're likely not getting Bosa back (though he wasn't giving up hope the other day - which is crazy for an ACL), but a lot of their guys should be returning soon, including their QB. I just think the rest of the NFC teams have flaws, including GB. I think SF could be competitive in the NFC if they get their guys back soon.

And I just had a Lewis Black moment when I checked out the coverage map for tomorrow. We, along with most of the nation, are getting Dal/NYG over Ind/Cle in the late game. Who wants to see a game between 2 playoff contenders when they can watch an NFCE dumpster fire? Why do the league and networks still continue to believe the rest of us want the NFCE shoved down our throats? OTOH, I am enjoying the extra Mon or Tue covid delayed games.

More postponements. Monday Pats-Broncos game now not being played then. More Pats test positive.

Titans announce another staff member with a positive Covid test.

It’s impossible to set up fantasy lineups with so many moving parts.

Unbelievable seeing Alex smith back on the field...First time hit in 2 years and it was a sack by Aaron Donald.

Back