• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

cville- Now is probably a good time to walk back the SF commentary.

Woof.

I almost wagered on them today. Ha.

Jerry holding out on that contract, man

That really fucking sucks. Dak seems like a genuinely good guy and him opening up about his battle with depression after his brothers suicide has pushed the NFL to recognize mental health issues in the league. Fuck Jerry Jones to hell

NFLPA needs to step up and get something done on that issue.

Looks like the NFL and networks have the last laugh. Giants-Cowboys was an entertaining game with a last second win.

So the Cowboys are going to get vilified... but he turned down $100 million guaranteed and like $34 million a year. I hate that he got hurt and won’t get Mahomes money but he is making $30 million plus now, and it seems like he passed on the long term contract (based on an article I read today).

Either way, hope he recovers. Ouch.

So not only do the Vikings go for it instead of taking an 8 point lead, they also blitz Russell Wilson instead of dropping 8. Wild shit. Terrible coaching IMO

Vikings coach just fucked that away, wow

I just don’t understand going for 2 in the 3rd quarter like they did. Kick that, then the field goal instead of going for it on 4th. And this game is over. No need to chase the points at that point. Zimmer had a great game plan but screwed the entire thing with a few terrible decisions.

Since when is that a fumble? I don't think I've ever seen a ball travel that far out of a QB's hand called a fumble.

Back