• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Meh worked out but, Takes the ball away from Brees, In 5 games 1-1 passing for 38 yards, 46 yards rushing, 3 receptions, 23 yards, 1TD all for the low cost of 10 million a year.

Hill might not start when Brees hangs it up, but he'll be much more involved in the offense. Mariota makes $7.5 million to sit on the bench and backup Derek Carr. At least Hill does a lot of other things.

somehow the Saints never seem bothered by the salary cap. seems like for years there were doomsday articles saying their days are numbered, yet they keep handing out large contracts and attracting big free agents

Restructure contract with extension, put money into a signing bonus, spread signing bonus cap hit across the contract length, sign whoever you want. I agree though it seems like the bill for doing this should have come due many times over.

Yeah, I just looked and Brees has a $24 million cap hit this year, that goes up to $36 million next year. Their next biggest cap hit this year is Cam Jordan at $9 million, increasing to $19 million next year. Also, Michael Thomas's cap hit increases from $7 million to $19 million next year.

Saints trying to strong arm the city of New Orleans to letting them have fans in the Dome, otherwise they're threatening to hold games with fans at LSU instead. fucking morons.

Saints trying to strong arm the city of New Orleans to letting them have fans in the Dome, otherwise they're threatening to hold games with fans at LSU instead. fucking morons.

That's kinda silly when 10-15K fans clearly hasn't given any teams allowing fans any kind of traditional home field advantage.

It does give them money.

Tuesday night NFL!

Titans finally return to action tonight at home against the Bills on CBS, but they have a number of players on the COVID/inactive list including WRs Corey Davis and Adam Humphries.

Bills are favored by 3.5; pre-covid, the Titans would've been small favorites. Titans have held one or two organized team practices in the last two weeks.

Tuesday night NFL!

Titans finally return to action tonight at home against the Bills on CBS, but they have a number of players on the COVID/inactive list including WRs Corey Davis and Adam Humphries.

Bills are favored by 3.5; pre-covid, the Titans would've been small favorites. Titans have held one or two organized team practices in the last two weeks.

We're down both CB1 and CB2, WLB, WR2 and a starting guard.

Me responding to people who said the Titans would lose because they've only practiced once or twice in the last few weeks.

Reminder that Ole Miss had both DK Metcalf and AJ Brown at the same time

Shocking, actually. Seems like that score would happen once every couple of seasons.

It's surprising, but not shocking -- 42 is a lot of points for an NFL game (only four times has a team scored 42+ this season) and I would imagine 16 was much less common before the XP got moved

It's surprising, but not shocking -- 42 is a lot of points for an NFL game (only four times has a team scored 42+ this season) and I would imagine 16 was much less common before the XP got moved

In last night's game the 16 came from the failed 2 pt conversion attempt following their second touchdown. Saints were trying to make it 28-18.

Back