• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

That is a really rough PI call to accept. Legs got tripped up on totally incidental contact. Woof.

that ball was thrown 10 yards out of bounds. how is that catchable?! crazy PI call #2

NFL Superbowl LV: Brady, Buccaneers Host Defending Champs Kansas City Chiefs, Mahomes

Brady ran after Matthieu to talk shit to him. And refs call the flag on Matthieu. Fuck this is ridiculous.

Okay that replay shows why never mind.

This game is a reminder of why I don’t watch much NFL anymore. It’s a 7 on 7 game where the offense gets every possible advantage

The football we watched growing up is dead

Andy Reid was always known for bad clock management. Tempting fate against the GOAT not smart. Got burned.

Andy Reid was always known for bad clock management. Tempting fate against the GOAT not smart. Got burned.

How did he tempt fate? Not going for it on 4th and 6?

Horrible officiating. Complete joke. There may not have even been contact on that long PI.

NFL Superbowl LV: Brady, Buccaneers Host Defending Champs Kansas City Chiefs, Mahomes

Romo being a total shill and trying to justify all these lame calls is only making it worse

Last edited:

Horrible officiating. Complete joke. There may not have even been contact on that long PI.

Calling timeout when they stuffed Tampa on the first play of that TD drive.

I thought the same thing on the PI call when they showed the replay. It didn’t look like there was contact. The receiver just tripped. Couldn’t tell for sure though cause they didn’t show it again.

I thought the same thing on the PI call when they showed the replay. It didn’t look like there was contact. The receiver just tripped. Couldn’t tell for sure though cause they didn’t show it again.

Looked like the defender got a hand on the back of his leg and then the receiver fell.

Finally, a halftime where I can go get something to eat and drink and take a leak.......and not miss anything.

Back