• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

This is the worst type of game, a penalty aided blowout.

I really hope they don't give Brady SB MVP for this. Gronk deserves it more, as do at least two people on TB's defense (White, perhaps).

I really hope they don't give Brady SB MVP for this. Gronk deserves it more, as do at least two people on TB's defense (White, perhaps).

Oh it’s going to Brady. This game and it’s officiating is the NFL offering MAGAt makeup sex. The deplorables love Tom.

He’s 20/24, 195 yds, 3 td, 0 int, 140.1 rtg. Every QB wins MVP with that performance

Oh it’s going to Brady. This game and it’s officiating is the NFL offering MAGAt makeup sex. The deplorables love Tom.

Did you catch them playing Lee Greenwood coming back from a break?

Mahomez is not able to pressure the tb defense because they have him running around.

Mila Kunis looking a little skeletor'ish.

Mahomes took a time out because he couldn't hear-in a nearly empty stadium?

Even when injured Mahomes is a magician, but this game is a complete dog.

Back