• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Looked like the defender got a hand on the back of his leg and then the receiver fell.

their feet got tangled which knocked them both off balance and as the DB was falling he did hit Evans' foot with his hand

but the initial contact was completely incidental. i thought the flag was farcical

Watching this game is like watching an Arsenal Premier League match, just no way that you can contend with an entire army of officials making sure you never have a chance to win

@dv7

Calls have definitely favored the Bucs. But hasn’t the conspiracy theory ever since deflate gate been that roger doesn’t want to have to give Brady more trophies? What’s the angle for the league wanting Brady to win?

And the TO by the chiefs on that last drive was idiotic, may have cost them the game. Get to halftime down 8, get the ball first in the second half, and you’re right in the game.

NFL Superbowl LV: Brady, Buccaneers Host Defending Champs Kansas City Chiefs, Mahomes

Old man yells at clouds.

If thinking this product Is dogshit makes me old then hand me some pampers and prune juice.

If anything, I’d thought your fake machismo self would agree that this game is hella pussified now. I mean I could beat up Tom Brady and he’s about to be the Super Bowl MVP.

Poor man’s Bruno Mars who is already a poor man’s Michael Jackson

I don’t think the game is rigged, but this is as close to rigged as a major sporting even has ever looked to me. And I normally love Romo, but him trying to justify those calls made it even worse.

NFL Superbowl LV: Brady, Buccaneers Host Defending Champs Kansas City Chiefs, Mahomes

The ending of the show wasn’t bad, but the first 2/3 were meh. I like the Weeknd, but I can’t imagine going to one of his concerts. His music doesn’t work live, unless the show is at a small sleazy club after midnight.

I don’t think the game is rigged, but this is as close to rigged as a major sporting even has ever looked to me. And I normally love Romo, but him trying to justify those calls made it even worse.

The worst was him working so hard to make the holding call on Ward on the INT be legit. It's the worst call so far in a game with at least 5 just blatantly terrible calls. There was no contact from Ward that held Evans in any fashion.

Not familiar with these guys, but it seemed like the audio was off-could barely hear the singing over the music. But at least Shakira wasn't there to make repressed people feel uncomfortable.

How did he tempt fate? Not going for it on 4th and 6?

Horrible officiating. Complete joke. There may not have even been contact on that long PI.

Reid calle two tos. First on ok tb got nothing but 3rd and two? Not smart, high risk is tb converts. Pic on evans night not happen is they let the clock run or tb has to burn their to.

KC plays like dook. Agressive hands make the refs call it. They are calling it and KC needs to adjust.

I thought the halftime show was great. The game is rigged bullshit with the refs taking over the game, but the HT show was great.

I thought the same thing on the PI call when they showed the replay. It didn’t look like there was contact. The receiver just tripped. Couldn’t tell for sure though cause they didn’t show it again.

Minimal contact. Maybe a trip and the DB brushed against his towel.

P sweet halftime show

Yeah. I agree. Very good. Took advantage of the unique Raymond James set up.

Reid calle two tos. First on ok tb got nothing but 3rd and two? Not smart, high risk is tb converts. Pic on evans night not happen is they let the clock run or tb has to burn their to.

KC plays like dook. Agressive hands make the refs call it. They are calling it and KC needs to adjust.

Back