• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Yeah, Blue, you're cool. I find your posting style unique but got out over my skis in criticizing it. My apologies. I can appreciate your contributions to the board. Or you may have me on ignore but anyway, #peace & #GoDeacs

Yeah, Blue, you're cool. I find your posting style unique but got out over my skis in criticizing it. My apologies. I can appreciate your contributions to the board. Or you may have me on ignore but anyway, #peace & #GoDeacs

No worries. I was trained and then practiced a rather formal style of writing and it carries over to this rather more informal platform.

Peace.

Wentz to the Colts for a 2021 3rd rounder and conditional 2022 2nd rounder.

Pretty rough return.

I was surprised there were assumptions about them getting back a 1st given that contract

The 2nd can turn into a 1st.

Sounds like the Colts were the only team really interested. Bears may have been, but I doubt Wentz had any interest joining that dumpster fire where everyone is likely to get fired next year. And the Colts were 1 of the few teams with the cap space to accomplish it. They just need to hold onto Hilton or get someone like Godwin, and they're a title contender, provided Reich and that OL can fix Wentz, which I think they can. I think they may have just leap frogged the Bills, Ravens and Titans because Rivers was what was holding them back from being legit contenders.

Sounds like the Colts were the only team really interested. Bears may have been, but I doubt Wentz had any interest joining that dumpster fire where everyone is likely to get fired next year. And the Colts were 1 of the few teams with the cap space to accomplish it. They just need to hold onto Hilton or get someone like Godwin, and they're a title contender, provided Reich and that OL can fix Wentz, which I think they can. I think they may have just leap frogged the Bills, Ravens and Titans because Rivers was what was holding them back from being legit contenders.

Can't say I have been following the Philly story with Wentz and how much of downfall was OL/WRs vs. Wentz, but a 2nd and 3rd sounds like a great deal for a QB with bigtime upside and you know can perform. Add to it Frank Reich as coach and I think Wentz is going to shine big time in Indy.

As we saw in the Superbowl, a good offensive line can be the difference between all-world and mediocre. Five healthy top quality NFL linemen in front of him will do wonders for "fixing" Wentz.

Wow! That sounds like a dumpster fire haul. It becomes even worse if the Colts do well.

As we saw in the Superbowl, a good offensive line can be the difference between all-world and mediocre. Five healthy top quality NFL linemen in front of him will do wonders for "fixing" Wentz.

Mahomes still looked all world while running for his life.

It is worse. Wentz has a $33 million dead cap hit.

And I think Philly is like $49mil over the cap. They're officially in rebuild mode. That said, with the Colts likely to make the playoffs next year, getting a 3rd and a 1st is more than I thought they'd get.

Mahomes still looked all world while running for his life.

KC team results were still pretty mediocre. Obviously a combination of beat up KC offensive line and very good Tampa defense.

lol didn't philly start out asking for like 3 firsts for wentz???

Back