• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

49ers get the #3 pick from the Dolphins for 3 first round picks.

And now this:

So, if no other moves are made (and assuming the 1st round pick that Philly gets in 2022 is the one that 49ers traded to the Dolphins), the Dolphins gave up:

- The #3 pick in 2021 and the #123 pick (a 4th round pick)

And the ended up with:

- The #6 pick in 2021
- Philly's 5th round pick in 2021
- SF's 3nd round pick in 2022
- SF's 1st round pick in 2023

Pretty pretty good.

All of a sudden, the Dolphins are a well-run franchise.

Moronic trade by the Eagles. None of the Top 3 receivers will be available at #12.

Moronic trade by the Eagles. None of the Top 3 receivers will be available at #12.

I'm not crazy about it, but we now have up to three first round picks next year, and we have a lot of needs. There were rumors we might go for TE Pitts or a QB instead of a WR. CB is also possible. LB is in theory, but Philly hasn't drafted a LB in the first round in 40+ years.

I'm not crazy about it, but we now have up to three first round picks next year, and we have a lot of needs. There were rumors we might go for TE Pitts or a QB instead of a WR. CB is also possible. LB is in theory, but Philly hasn't drafted a LB in the first round in 40+ years.

Eagles should be able to draft a starter at a position of need at #12. Because they have many needs.

I see it as a good trade for both the Phins and Eagles. The Eagles need everything. They're in a total 2-3 year rebuild and now get an extra #1 next year. They may not get a WR now but can get the NW or VT OT. And the Phins have an abundance of picks and can pick between Chase and Pitts at 6.

If the Eagles are sticking with Hurts, the best move would be to get him a top LT or WR which I don’t think they can get at 12.

Pitts won't be around by #12.

FWIW, theringer mock draft has Pitts going at 12 to the Eagles. Pitts will probably be better than Goedert, but TE is one of the positions we do not have a desperate need at.

PhDeac said:
If the Eagles are sticking with Hurts, the best move would be to get him a top LT or WR which I don’t think they can get at 12.

My hope is that they will take the best available player of the WRs, OLs, CBs, and LBs, and don't much care which position they fill first. Of the OTs cville mentioned and the Alabama WRs, I think one should be available.

Pitts won't be there at 12. I think he's going before the Bama WRs. Also read earlier where Sewell may be falling because Cincy is now expected to take Pitts or Chase. 1 of the Bama WRs could fall to 12, and if you're looking for CBs, I like Farley over Surtain. I think 12 is a pretty good spot. You figure 5 QBs are off the board. Then you have the 3 WRs, Pitts, Parsons. then the top 3 OTs and 2 CBs before the edge rushers start coming off. With all Philly's needs, there will be something to like there.

On ESPN this a.m., they said Shanahan and Lynch would be at Mac Jones pro day tomorrow, not Fields at OSU. Most of the ESPN talking heads were thinking this means they moved up to take Jones. But I think it could also mean they are deciding between Jones and Lance, both of whom have only started 17 games. That would be consistent with Shefter saying the other day that they were keeping Garropolo this year.

Back