• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL - Del Rio Fired

Looks like the Jax owner only has the finances to be the second team to move to LA. I'm glad because the team that belongs in LA is the Raiders. A mean team fits well for a city the country loves to hate. Bringing the Rams back is messed up for St Louis and won't resonate because of local turnover.

TJ's stock has to be on the rise now that the Texans signed Delhomme to mentor him.

TJ's stock has to be on the rise now that the Texans signed Delhomme to mentor him.

With the AFC the way it is, it's possible (and not ridiculously improbable) that Delhomme could man a team that makes a deep run into the playoffs.

How hilarious would Delhomme in another Super Bowl be?

As a Panthers fan I refuse to believe its possible for Jake Delhomme to win a playoff game again. I do hope he is starting when the Panthers go to Houston in a few weeks.

As a Panthers fan I refuse to believe its possible for Jake Delhomme to win a playoff game again. I do hope he is starting when the Panthers go to Houston in a few weeks.

At this point, the Texans should just line up in the wildcat with both Tate and Foster and say "fuck it" to the QB position altogether.

Thatd be great if Jake had a resurgence. Wish that erratic turnover machine all the best, he had a good run till Tommy John

RT @DaveRazzano Look for Maryland coach Randy Edsall to get strong consideration in Jacksonville

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

RT @DaveRazzano Look for Maryland coach Randy Edsall to get strong consideration in Jacksonville

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maryland fans don't deserve to get bailed out that easily.

that has to be a joke

nobody is that fucking stupid

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back