• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Ayo and TWMD are LOSERS! SAD! Belichick has now lost 3 Super Bowls... Not great! Brady fumbled it away when the game mattered most, I think he's in the twilight of his career! Jimmy G is laughing while enjoying a fruit forward Pinot Noir in NAPA!

Many people are saying Gronk is retiring... Too bad!

Ayo and TWMD are LOSERS! SAD! Belichick has now lost 3 Super Bowls... Not great! Brady fumbled it away when the game mattered most, I think he's in the twilight of his career! Jimmy G is laughing while enjoying a fruit forward Pinot Noir in NAPA!
Were (sane) Bama fans that upset after they lost to Clemson? It's hard to be too devastated when you're in the damn game every year. And I feel pretty good we'll be back again next year. Don't see why we wouldn't.

Were (sane) Bama fans that upset after they lost to Clemson? It's hard to be too devastated when you're in the damn game every year. And I feel pretty good we'll be back again next year. Don't see why we wouldn't.

Blah blah blah...The REAL reason for your current tepid reaction is because everything New England sports related is about proving that the NEW YORK YANKEES suck. No one denies this!

Good to see you back, Brewsy.

Meanwhile in Philly. Are the Rockets visiting the Sixers or something?

tommy.jpg

I am handling having Norv Turner as OC and Diddy as the future owner of my team VERY well, obviously.

There have been few years during his playing career where Brady would be considered a top 5 quarterback.

Dude, he has 3 MVPs and 13 Pro Bowls. Five All-Pros including the last two season. I'm a huge Brady hater, but he's been a top 5 QB his whole career and the best of a great generation of QBs like Big Ben and Brees.

Dude, he has 3 MVPs and 13 Pro Bowls. Five All-Pros including the last two season. I'm a huge Brady hater, but he's been a top 5 QB his whole career and the best of a great generation of QBs like Big Ben and Brees.

If by throwing for less yards and having a lower completion percentage than Brees you mean he's better than him, sure.

My wife barely cares about the NFL and she was really into the game. Easy to root for the underdog Philly Foles.

Wherever Foles go in the offseason, he'll get so much love from Philly fans. He could QB the damn Giants and get a standing O when he comes back.

Definitely need to put this into the GOAT Super Bowl discussion, especially with JT killing it in the halftime show.

That halftime show sucked

http://deadline.com/2018/02/justin-timberlake-super-bowl-halftime-show-review-prince-1202278058/

the whole butler thing will be interesting to follow in the upcoming days. Think he played something like 97% of snaps during the season and was told basically at kickoff he wasn't starting and played 1 special teams snap.

the whole butler thing will be interesting to follow in the upcoming days. Think he played something like 97% of snaps during the season and was told basically at kickoff he wasn't starting and played 1 special teams snap.

No doubt this will get unearthed and if it turns out it's something petty, it's going to erode a chunk of Belichick's untouchable status.

No doubt this will get unearthed and if it turns out it's something petty, it's going to erode a chunk of Belichick's untouchable status.

pats fans are the best (ie, absolute worst) in that on sports hub this morning they are already Belichick out

Back