• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I'm still not sure why the Eagles offense is so unstoppable

Maybe just above average talent at every position?

I'm still not sure why the Eagles offense is so unstoppable

Maybe just above average talent at every position?

Great scheme built on a great line

Find a QB and spend all your money and picks on the O-Line. The skill positions are almost irrelevant.

Great scheme built on a great line

Find a QB and spend all your money and picks on the O-Line. The skill positions are almost irrelevant.
I dunno man, theyve got some legit talent at WR with Jeffrey, Smith, and algohor

Ajayi is a beast and clement has his moments

Ertz is a beast

They're kind of good all over I guess

Will be hard to keep the roster together for Roseman

Ertz is awesome.

I think chemistry is a big factor, especially when you don't have a feature RB and spread the ball around so much.

a favorite moment was Brady's drop right off his hands

It was the best. Brady looked like such an unathletic donk out there. It cost him and Guerrero millions.

I dunno man, theyve got some legit talent at WR with Jeffrey, Smith, and algohor

Ajayi is a beast and clement has his moments

Ertz is a beast

They're kind of good all over I guess

Will be hard to keep the roster together for Roseman

Yeah I am underselling that talent. But none of those guys are superstars. Maybe just above average talent and a stud O-line. That's the recipe.

It was the best. Brady looked like such an unathletic donk out there. It cost him and Guerrero millions.

Yeah I am underselling that talent. But none of those guys are superstars. Maybe just above average talent and a stud O-line. That's the recipe.
Yeah I think it's a beast o line and above avg everywhere else

Also given how filthy foles looked.... Maybe Wentz is more a product of the system than we originally thought?

Ertz is a top 5 TE in the league.

TBF the 45-50 seconds that went off the clock from the 3rd down run to the completion of the FG, that wouldn't have gone off the clock with an incomplete pass, did prove to be pretty significant.

And going for and getting the TD at the end of the first half >>>>>>>> maybe making a questionable call to go for 2 early on. Aggression was the constant mindset so missing on a two pointer early can be forgiven as a byproduct of that

I agree with that to a point. Going for 2 that early is unforgivable.

I agree with that to a point. Going for 2 that early is unforgivable.

Hardly unforgivable. The Eagles were aggressive and played to win as opposed to playing not to lose. The Eagles won the GOAT Super Bowl. There isn't anything to forgive.

Also given how filthy foles looked.... Maybe Wentz is more a product of the system than we originally thought?

Or Foles is a solid to good QB and Wentz is a very good high ceiling QB on a well coached team with above average talent.

The only thing I took away from the game is that I never want to hear Cris Collinsworth call another football game again.

*turns, takes 3 steps, dives for endzone* "I'm not too sure about it at this point, but I'm going to say it's not a catch, but I just don't know." He probably thinks there is a way the Patriots can come back still.

The only thing I took away from the game is that I never want to hear Cris Collinsworth call another football game again.

*turns, takes 3 steps, dives for endzone* "I'm not too sure about it at this point, but I'm going to say it's not a catch, but I just don't know." He probably thinks there is a way the Patriots can come back still.

Collinsworth is by far the worst NFL announcer, IMHO. Joe Buck is a popular pick (and he's pretty bad), but I don't think he holds a candle to how awful Collinsworth is. His son seems like a decent dude for ESPN, but I also dislike him by association.

i almost wondered whether collinsworth was trying to create some drama on those reviews or if he's an idiot

Somebody on twitter or r/nfl commented that when we start complaining about Buck that we should just remember how lucky we are to not have to listen to Collinsworth.

Yeah, I generally don't mind Collinsworth. Think he's just okay. But last night he was awful. Was so declarative and wrong on those two reviews, and the pro-Patriots bias all night was pretty nauseating, even as a Pats fan myself.

Yeah, I generally don't mind Collinsworth. Think he's just okay. But last night he was awful. Was so declarative and wrong on those two reviews, and the pro-Patriots bias all night was pretty nauseating, even as a Pats fan myself.

Same. I was a big fan of Collinsworth as a player and I generally like him in the booth. I think maybe he gets some benefit of the doubt as a former WR who isn't happy about the catch rule issues. The Pats bias was ridiculous.

Back