• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Hardly unforgivable. The Eagles were aggressive and played to win as opposed to playing not to lose. The Eagles won the GOAT Super Bowl. There isn't anything to forgive.

That is true. I didn't like the call but the Iggles are very aggressive all the time so that is their game plan and they have great 2 point conversion plays! Just the play call to Foles alone was worth the price of admission. Even though thast was technically a 4th down play call, that was a 2 point conversion type play to win a game with!

i almost wondered whether collinsworth was trying to create some drama on those reviews or if he's an idiot

I normally don't mind him, but I was yelling at the TV when he kept talking about the Ertz TD not being a catch. And then Steratore takes forever reviewing it -- that should have been quick and easy.

Did Palma really try to argue that Brady isn't a top 5 qb of his generation? That is the most Palma shit I've ever read.

I'm still not sure why the Eagles offense is so unstoppable

Maybe just above average talent at every position?

It's not. Falcons held them to 15 points in their house.

Pat's D, especially the LBs and S, are slow. They matchup well against slow.

Falcons D is small but fast. That's how you beat them.

It's not. Falcons held them to 15 points in their house.

Pat's D, especially the LBs and S, are slow. They matchup well against slow.

Falcons D is small but fast. That's how you beat them.

I normally don't mind him, but I was yelling at the TV when he kept talking about the Ertz TD not being a catch. And then Steratore takes forever reviewing it -- that should have been quick and easy.

If they had overturned the Ertz TD, I would have boycotted the NFL next year. That was one of the clearest TDs of the year and for it to actually be reviewed makes the catch rule a farce.

He didn’t have to set because he was eligible to go in motion right?

I read some people were saying they didn’t have enough players on the LOS (Alshon was a yard or so off) but he cleared with the ref who said he was good so they aren’t going to call that.

I dunno man, theyve got some legit talent at WR with Jeffrey, Smith, and algohor

Ajayi is a beast and clement has his moments

Ertz is a beast

They're kind of good all over I guess

Weird that the Raiders shut them down. But maybe Foles just needed to get into a flow -- also could explain why they weren't great vs. ATL. Hit stride against the Vikes and kept rolling against a universes worse defense last night

Imagine being a Lions fan watching that last night.

Also saw that the Foles catch may have been a missed illegal formation.

I had that thought on the first replay -- always seems like cool plays like that get called back for procedure. But the refs predictably swallowed their whistles like they always do in the Super Bowl

Last edited:
I read an article about how the blue print the eagles copied was actually from the week 4 Panthers game. The patriots (because they are slow) and have communication issues (not helped by no butler) were never actually fixed in the season but more masked. To unmask them the Eagles ran bunch formations which exposed the defense.

Did Palma really try to argue that Brady isn't a top 5 qb of his generation? That is the most Palma shit I've ever read.

He's top 5 because of longevity and system, solely. I said in any given year there were few years where he would have been considered one of the top 5 quarterbacks. Rodgers/Manning/Brees are all clearly more talented, you'd just argue a bit after those 3.

He's top 5 because of longevity and system, solely. I said in any given year there were few years where he would have been considered one of the top 5 quarterbacks. Rodgers/Manning/Brees are all clearly more talented, you'd just argue a bit after those 3.

What? Look at his yearly achievements. He was regularly named a top QB in the league.

I can't tell if this is a typical plama troll job or if he's serious.

What? Look at his yearly achievements. He was regularly named a top QB in the league.

After Randy Moss arrived, sure. Before that his stats were indistinguishable from Phillip Rivers.

Last edited:
Aren't wins, MVPs, division championships, AFC championships, and Super Bowls stats as well? Hurr durr.

Back