• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Who knows if Jimmy G is actually that good

Um, while I acknowledge his sample size isn't exactly yuge, what he has shown thus far, especially in SF without a WR corps to write home about, has been darned impressive. Lynch will be inking him to a long term deal.

Yeah. Niners got a good deal, especially since they that pick got 9-10 spots less valuable and they had already acquired a late 2nd round pick.

Yeah. Niners got a good deal, especially since they that pick got 9-10 spots less valuable and they had already acquired a late 2nd round pick.

Actually an early 2nd rounder from the bears during last years draft. They gave us that to move up one pick to get Trubisky. Our 2nd rounder ended up being later than the one we acquired.

Ok. The draft order I saw said it was from the Saints.

Ok. The draft order I saw said it was from the Saints.

Who knows if Jimmy will be as good as he looked to end last year. But at this point the investment was a pick around 42, and if he does pan out it becomes a great investment. If he doesn’t , it won’t set the team back a whole lot. But I do think they got quite a steal.

If Belichick's intent was to trade Brady this offseason and roll with Garapp, man, that woulda been absolutely fascinating.

OK with it though if it means we get to deal with the Pats for a way shorter time period

Just wait, I bet the Jimmy G hype will end just that... hype

Has this been posted yet? I love Pederson's reaction when Foles calls his own number: about to call something else on the play sheet, stops, stares at nick and thinks about it for a second, fuck yeah we're going with that.

1.75M on Ben Franklin Parkway alone, including those on parade route, the number is estimated at over 3M.

ZERO arrests....

Dayum, that's $27mil per. Look for Cousins to get similar $$, probably from the Jets.

1.75M on Ben Franklin Parkway alone, including those on parade route, the number is estimated at over 3M.

ZERO arrests....

Probably because the Chief told his officers to not arrest for anything other than a Part 1 offense just for today.

Back