• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

The ESPN power rankings are out. For whatever reason that I don't understand they put the Patriots as being the #1 team in the NFL. What are they smoking?

That’s not that surprising. They’ve blown the Pats since 2002.

The biggest thing for me is that the patriots are a couple plays away from being 2-5. They've really only blown out the Falcons this year.
They had to come back to narrowly beat the Texans
The Bucs kicker missed 3 field goals in a game that the Patriots won by 5
And then the refs screwed the Jets out of a touchdown. (no guarantee that the Jets win that one but it could have tipped the game back in their favor)

Jason Peters done for the season. Too bad the NFL isn't like baseball or basketball where you can make good in-season trades.

Peters is done and more than likely Jordan Hicks is done for the season with a torn Achilles.

Some speculation in Philly media that Eagles might be interested in 49ers left tackle Joe Staley and would use this Sunday's game as an extended scouting session. We'll see what comes of that on Mon or Tues.

Peters & Hicks injuries + national hype = Eagles are doomed.

Completely agree. I did more yelling during the preshow for the Monday night game than during the actual game. Every time they kept insinuated that we are the real deal or that Wentz is an MVP candidate I was just yelling at the TV for them to shut the fuck up. Nothing kills an Eagles season faster than one of the following phrases "Is this the year?", "Dream team", and "Oh my god I think the Eagles could clinch the NFC East"

Completely agree. I did more yelling during the preshow for the Monday night game than during the actual game. Every time they kept insinuated that we are the real deal or that Wentz is an MVP candidate I was just yelling at the TV for them to shut the fuck up. Nothing kills an Eagles season faster than one of the following phrases "Is this the year?", "Dream team", and "Oh my god I think the Eagles could clinch the NFC East"

Classic trap game for Philly today. Said injuries and hype + awful weather + easily overlooked opponent that isn’t as bad as their record indicates.

Patriots game has been a game of incompetence. Struggling to stay awake.

Completely disagree. There is no way that was not a TD.

Exactly what Antonio Brown did last year.

Jesus

zach.0.gif

Back