• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Redskins manage to beat Giants in "hospital bowl" between two of the top three injury riddled teams in the NFL. The game showed how much coordination is necessary among the guys on the O-line.

NFL Offseason Thread: Watson and Luck out for the season

Dak is the result of an athletic QB having a great OL. Put Tyrod Taylor or Alex Smith behind that line and you’d probably see better results.

He and Garret need everything to be perfect to look good.

What? Goff sucked and is now good. Opposite trajectory for Dak.

That's my point. It is all very reactionary. Until the last 2 weeks Dak had 16 TDs and just 4 INTs with 6 games of throwing multiple TDs.

He has been complete crap in the last few games though, no doubt about it.

Two weeks ago Dak lost both his left tackle and best running back. He hasn't been good since.

That's my point. It is all very reactionary. Until the last 2 weeks Dak had 16 TDs and just 4 INTs with 6 games of throwing multiple TDs.

He has been complete crap in the last few games though, no doubt about it.
So, wait, is it ok to criticize him or no

Dak is the result of an athletic QB having a great OL. Put Tyrod Taylor or Alex Smith behind that line and you’d probably see better results.

He and Garret need everything to be perfect to look good.

If you have to hitch your wagons the next 10 years to Dak Prescott or Blake Bortles, who do you got?

Dak, but it’s closer than people think. I’d rank the young QBs:

1. Wentz
2. Watson

(Enormous gap)

3. Carr
4. Goff
5. Mariota
6. Dak
7. Winston
8. Bortes

HUGE NFC Sunday next week

Panthers@Saints