• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Moving day in the NFC South.

That's my point. It is all very reactionary. Until the last 2 weeks Dak had 16 TDs and just 4 INTs with 6 games of throwing multiple TDs.

He has been complete crap in the last few games though, no doubt about it.

I've been shitting on Dak for far longer than 2 weeks. His donkdom has been rather obvious to the acute eye for some time.

Who does Hundley think he is tonight? I’m pleasantly shocked quite honestly

Someone who still doesn't throw to Jordy. First time I've ever sat a healthy first round fantasy pick.

The Bills would be in the playoffs if they started today even after wasting a week.

I swear some new front offices want to tank for picks and get pissed when they're actually good.

Geez. How was that not targeting?

I guess because it was Hundley?

Or maybe just missed because of frenetic pace of last couple of minutes?

I've seen much less called targeting.

Antonio Brown is amazing. He's the Jerry Rice of this generation and he doesn't seem to get nearly the love.

Do the Saints get sanctioned for playing Fleener through an obvious concussion? The few plays after the hit were just brutal to watch.

I have no idea what this means but whatever.

It’s week 12 of the NFL. Sean McDermit has been the coach for 12 weeks. It only took 12 weeks for you to turn on him. Idk how else to word it

Back