• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

NFL Offseason Thread: Gruden to coach the Raiders (10 years, $100M)

When you get a bye and a next round match up vs either titans or bills at home there’s not a much tougher path towards the super bowl out there.

^ A solid reminder of how I'd smother instant replay in the crib if I could. It's ruined the watchability of sports.

^ A solid reminder of how I'd smother instant replay in the crib if I could. It's ruined the watchability of sports.

I'd say the manner in which it's used has ruined things, as has the league's inability to consistently determine what a catch is.

those last 30 seconds of game time took 20 minutes of real time. it was beyond ridiculous.

I went to give my kid a bath at the start of the 2:00 warning of Titans-Chiefs. Gave him a full bath and shampoo. There was 1:57 left in the game.

3 consecutive fuck ups by #17

Good one Woods

That being said, that new penalty call is fucking lame. Good crack back block. Laaaaame.

Al Michaels openly complaining that football takes too damn long

I realize that I am spoiled by college football and their announcers, but this Al Michaels call of tonight's game is the most boring play by play call that I have heard in years. Every now and then Hollingsworth tries to make things exciting. You don't have to be a cheerleader, Pat Sommerall never was, but he had a way of underlying the tension. Michaels is just boring. Damn, it's a playoff game, can you just act like you care?

Some people on the Panthers thread want him to be a splash free agent signing.

ugh stupid falcons got the easy NFC wildcard road game and now get the foles eagles next week

talk about a nice draw

Great win by Atlanta. Took what the Rams gave them and were content to grind out points against a solid defense. Not sure whether Goff just didn't take any shots or if the play calling was overly conservative, but outside of the first touchdown drive it was like they played it safe all game. They have scoreboards in that stadium, right? You'd think the Rams were up 10 the whole game based on how they were playing.

Is there a reason why both 3/6 games aren’t on Saturday since the winner eliminates the guessing for one of the two bye week teams?

I went to give my kid a bath at the start of the 2:00 warning of Titans-Chiefs. Gave him a full bath and shampoo. There was 1:57 left in the game.

What kind of shampoo? Bubble bath make of real bubbles or home made fart bubbles?

Is there a reason why both 3/6 games aren’t on Saturday since the winner eliminates the guessing for one of the two bye week teams?

Because Titans-Chiefs was the dud game for Saturday on ESPN.

Back