• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I went to give my kid a bath at the start of the 2:00 warning of Titans-Chiefs. Gave him a full bath and shampoo. There was 1:57 left in the game.

Bath/Bedtime routine starts: 21-3
Bath/Bedtime routine ends: 22-21

I got downstairs just in time to see the Decker TD. Crazy comeback.

Unless I missed it looking back, no discussion of Dan Quinn's moronic decision to kick the extra point (instead of go for two) with 5:48 left up by 12? I mean, that is truly among the dumbest things a coach has done, just inexcusable. Luckily, it had no effect on the outcome, but is he so dense (and his staff as well) that he doesn't understand there is no difference between a 12 and a 13 point lead at that point in the game, but there is a huge difference if you get to 14. And no discussion about that between Michaels and Collingsworth? Clueless. Had the Rams TD not been (legitimately) overturned, there was a definite chance that the Falcons could lose in regulation. Just don't get how anything so elementary like that could occur at the highest level.

out of character? this is a dude that endorses Uggs

i am convinced that tom brady is just a pretty dumb jock

Outspoken Trump supporter, Brady is a fucking diiiiiiick. Brady being a good guy is one of the biggest myths in football.

out of character? this is a dude that endorses Uggs

i am convinced that tom brady is just a pretty dumb jock

There is a difference in endorsing fashion products and co-writing a book that is basically fitness and nutrition witchcraft.

The whole TB12 brand is fucking weird.

And for the record, I’m a Jets fan... Not some asshat Pats fanboy.

What a terrible football game. How are these playoffs teams?

These two teams suck, especially Bortles.

Jax would be a SB contender if they had a QB. They just have to hope he doesn't get injured in the next 8 days so they can jettison his contract and bring in someone else. I'm thinking Eli or Smith. Speaking of Smith and KC, KC needs another WR. Their offense completely died as soon as Kelce left the game.

Outspoken Trump supporter, Brady is a fucking diiiiiiick. Brady being a good guy is one of the biggest myths in football.

How is that a myth? I don't know a single person who likes Brady except 1 friend's mom who is from Boston and is a life long Pats fan. The media doen't like to say bad things about Brady, but just about every non-Pats fan hates him. For the record, I despise Brady, though I actually kinda like and respect Belichick and enjoy his pressers.

Jax would be a SB contender if they had a QB. They just have to hope he doesn't get injured in the next 8 days so they can jettison his contract and bring in someone else. I'm thinking Eli or Smith. Speaking of Smith and KC, KC needs another WR. Their offense completely died as soon as Kelce left the game.

Dude, Blake Bortles is the best and has the coolest name.

Signed,
tumblr_oefthbREMc1vvi3bvo5_250.gif

these bills players are made of glass. It's like they are channeling their inner Texas A&M from the Belk Bowl.

It's just great that teams like this get to make the playoffs in the AFC. Then everyone will marvel at how the pats managed to go to end up in another conf championship game.

such a moronic play call on first and goal at the 1.
Their OC must be related to Lobo. That has to be the stupidest play call I have ever seen. The guy deserves to have been fired at halftime. The BIll QB sux and is incapable of throwing the fade or a back shoulder, so why call a pass on first down.

Last edited:
How is that a myth? I don't know a single person who likes Brady except 1 friend's mom who is from Boston and is a life long Pats fan. The media doen't like to say bad things about Brady, but just about every non-Pats fan hates him. For the record, I despise Brady, though I actually kinda like and respect Belichick and enjoy his pressers.
OWGs love Brady.

Back