• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL preseason thread

Second, TOB didn't kick Wilson off the team, he just demoted him to #2. Wilson would have had the chance to win the job.

I've always wondered why TOB didn't just say "open QB job" Have someone else be your "starter" while RW is playing bball but let RW know it's an open competition when he gets back. I understand TOB not just waiting around on RW because the team has to keep going, but I think he could've had RW and MG competing for the starting spot if he just hadn't been such a hard ass about the way he said it.

Third, Wilson had only one year of eligibility and Glennon had two years, so TOB got better QB play in 2012 than he was otherwise going to get.

I'm not familiar with the details. Was Glennon not going to stick around if he wasn't going to be the starter in '11? Or are you just saying that they get better play in '12 because Glennon has more experience now?

Trindon Holliday had his third return TD of the preseason for the Texans. He's making a compelling argument to make the squad of 53. And yeah, he's fast.

The Tanehills putting together IKEA furniture is likely the highlight of the Fins season.

Getting psyched for the game tonight. Also the "4 time AFC champion" as the description under Jim Kelly's name as he's interviewed on ESPN right now is comedy

Back