• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL preseason thread

Payton's suspension starts 4/1/12. And Loomis has 6 games. Does this mean they can't come to the Saints' facility? So the coach and GM can't participate in the draft and offseason acquisitions?!? I foresee a lot of Saints business being done over cell phones. Maybe they'll dump the phones every 7 days like they were doing on The Wire.

Now I want the Saints to win the 2014 SB and watch Payton sucker punch Goodell as Goodell hands him the trophy.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry with that too much.

Do think when the Saints played the Skins that they had a Bounty on Rex Grossman or If you knocked Grossman out of the game you had to pay the team $10,000

The Bills are about to sign NE's Mark Anderson.

Mario Williams - Marcell Dareus - Kyle Williams - Mark Anderson

That's one hell of a defensive line.

Mark Anderson is a situational pass rusher - he can't play the run well. Hoping they didn't pay him too much.

Do think when the Saints played the Skins that they had a Bounty on Rex Grossman or If you knocked Grossman out of the game you had to pay the team $10,000

The best defensive game plan was to let Rex complete a few easy ones early in the game. Cements his status as the QB for the remainder of the game and improves his confidence right before tossing three of four interceptions.

The best defensive game plan was to let Rex complete a few easy ones early in the game. Cements his status as the QB for the remainder of the game and improves his confidence right before tossing three of four interceptions.

Unfortunately (as a Skins fan) Grossman did not need to complete a few easy short passes to improve his confidence. He was always sure he could lob a toss into triple coverage no matter how many times the opposing 2ndary proved otherwise.

iosphotos063826-nfl-pro-football-ha-ralph-wilson1.jpg

Someone please photoshop a lot of green into this picture (being thrown by Mr. Wilson). Posrep on offer.

Trent Dilfer ‏ @TDESPN

Help, somebody tell me the last time "competition" at QB or "wildcat" package enhanced the overall play and production from QB position?

Unfortunately (as a Skins fan) Grossman did not need to complete a few easy short passes to improve his confidence. He was always sure he could lob a toss into triple coverage no matter how many times the opposing 2ndary proved otherwise.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? Fuck that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a pussy. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

^ I remember thinking where the heck did that come from? Seemed completely out of the blue ^

It pains me to say I can't read it at work anymore.

Ryan: TEBOW! Your new nickname is Markbrad Smithnell!
Tebow: Nicknames are forbidden in the Bible, sir. They are considered lazy and wicked.
Ryan: Oh for shit’s sake.
Sanchez: Well, I’m honored to have you here as my backup, Tim. Whatever guidance you need to help learn this offense, I am here to mentor you as you see fit.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Tim Tebow has $5 million worth of recapture language, meaning Jets would have to pay back money to Denver. Jets might be unwilling. Complex.

He also posted that St Louis could be the spot if the Jets fall through.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Tim Tebow has $5 million worth of recapture language, meaning Jets would have to pay back money to Denver. Jets might be unwilling. Complex.

He also posted that St Louis could be the spot if the Jets fall through.

If the Jets try to trade for Tebow but fail, that makes it about a thousand times funnier.

Back