• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Thread 11/27

Love beating the Bills but the Jets are just not a playoff team this year. i just don't see it as much as I want to.

Love beating the Bills but the Jets are just not a playoff team this year. i just don't see it as much as I want to.
Doable, if Sanchez gets his head out of his ass and Cincy tanks. But they'd have to turn a lot of shit around, fast

Wonder who the Texans will go out and try to sign this week. Matt Leinart is likely out for the season along with Matt Schaub.

Isn't David Carr available?

Brett+Favre+9.jpg

They signed Kellen Clemens last week. I assume he'll get the start next week and that the Texas will sign some veteran off the scrap heap this week to back up Clemens. Yates is clearly not an option.

They signed Kellen Clemens last week. I assume he'll get the start next week and that the Texas will sign some veteran off the scrap heap this week to back up Clemens. Yates is clearly not an option.

Yea, Yates was terrible. If he had made a single mistake, we would have lost the game. To his credit, he didn't turn the ball over, but he also made one first down for the entire second half (I think). That's clearly unsustainable.

Tebow is 6/12 for 70 yards in the 4th quarter. Broncos are down 13-10. he's got them right where he wants them.

Really wish they would put that game on in WS. You know Tim is going to win. I know Tim is going to win. I want to see it

wish granted...they just switched from the pats game to the broncos. yes.

Back