• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

I fell asleep in the 4th. The Cowboys came from behind to win, right?

CBS wanted to protect both KC-Denver but the NFL basically strong armed them into letting NBC have one of them is what I've read.

I'm sure CBS is (or was) getting "compensated" for their decision to release KC/Denver (could be future considerations, could be making good from 2 years ago when NBC wanted to flex Denver/New England during the height of Tebowmania and the NFL instead made them keep San Diego/Baltimore instead)

On the other hand, I think NBC can go ahead and put Panthers-Saints in for Week 14 (and 16?)

Week 14, probably so (although Detroit/Philly is another option for that week now). Week 16 is less likely, unless Baltimore runs off a few more losses (NE/Balt is the current NBC game). Even then, Indianapolis @ Kansas City might be a more attractive option that week to flex in, especially if NBC takes the first Saints/Panthers matchup. The only time I ever remember NBC getting both home/away matchups of two division teams is two years ago, when the Dallas/NY Giants game in Week 17 was a "winner-take-all" game for the NFC East.

I'm sure CBS is (or was) getting "compensated" for their decision to release KC/Denver (could be future considerations, could be making good from 2 years ago when NBC wanted to flex Denver/New England during the height of Tebowmania and the NFL instead made them keep San Diego/Baltimore instead)

I believe there was some consideration given by NBC/NFL but I can't remember exactly what it was.

Brian's song sighting in MNF countdown!

That sucks for James. I was really liking him as a player.

e4cdab704b3d11e39c5f12b2de8aac91_8.jpg

Forgot about the Clabo angle in all the Dolphins drama. Wasn't he close to getting cut a few weeks ago?

TB is going to win their first game. Miami is too embroiled in drama to compete.

As Gruden would say, 'Tanny-Hill' and the Fish are looking like shit so far.

So I guess that 2013 Miami Dolphins:2012 Arizona Cardinals comparison had some credence

Glennon's helmet looks a few sizes too small like his head must rattles around in there. He is one goofy lookin' motherfucker who doesn't have any of the coolness usually associated with being a NFL starting QB.

Back