• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

It isn't just or defensive line as the graphic showed. It is our safeties and linebackers too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

But isn't NBC getting both good Denver games?

They already had NE-Denver. CBS is keeping the Denver at KC game.

NFL wanted national audience for one of the KC-Denver games

The defense is what it is. The offense can't produce to help them out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yea I agree. Offense is terribad right now

Yea I agree. Offense is terribad right now

It really reminds me of Wake Forest, tbh. Oh, let's throw 96 times against the Vikings, the Saints won't expect us to run at all!

We needed points to open the half.

I'm starting to doubt the Boys' chances a little bit...

There's a decent chance the Giants could be in a 3 way tie for first in the NFC East at 5-6 in two weeks which is pretty ridiculous after they started 0-6

Mark Ingram is so friggin hyped.

I saw most of the Panthers game earlier. Their defense was extremely impressive (again). I'm jealous of the P-Cat fans.

Mark Ingram might be insane

Yeah, every run over 5 yards really, really excites him. I don't think him being booed by his own supporters on the dropped pass helped. I think he has placed an incredible amount of pressure unto himself. But it does come with a slight feeling of mental instability from this fully unlicensed psychiatrist.

Missed the FG! WE ARE BACK IN THIS THING

Throw to Witten or run with DeMarco.

db8FbRg.gif

Since he didn't actually grab the inside of the collar that shouldn't have been a penalty right?

Is there any doubt that we end up giving up the nfc East lead?

Is there any doubt the Giants are going to end up winning the division? Had Jerry Reese listened to me at any point over the past year and decided that it was helpful to actually have a worthwhile LB on the team before waiting as long as he did to get Beason, then we might not have tried to give everyone else such a head start.

how has beason been playing for you guys? loved him as a panther

Great. Obviously it has taken him some time to get up to speed on the system, but as far as playmaking he is the best LB we have had in years, since Barrow or Armstead probably. He has taken by far the worst unit on the team and made it respectable. I don't know what his contract situation is after this year, but hopefully they lock him up.

Back