• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

Nice shot by ware on brees.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

If the Saints lose, the terrorists win.

CBS and Fox get to choose one game a week to protect that NBC can't flex.

Fox chose Bears-Vikings that week FWIW ... shows the lack of quality games

They actually get to choose 5 games to protect over 6 weeks (Weeks 11-16), but since no one in their right mind would think NBC would get rid of Broncos/Pats in Week 12, neither network decided to protect a game in Week 12.

Week 13's selection will be an interesting one, as Titans/Colts lost a little luster with today's losses. Miami at the NY Jets could get the call, since both the Bengals and Chargers also lost today. Rough week of games (other than KC/Denver) since it is Thanksgiving weekend and there are 3 on Thursday, plus a great MNF game (Seahawks/Saints).

Just tuned in....my Boys are down? Success with the run but not the pass? Seems about right.

My dad told me about the Dwayne Harris sideline incident. No call? That's some bullshit.

Sean Lee out. FANTASTIC. Couldn't be happier.

Porous is a word I'd use to describe our D right now.

Fantastic. Saints have all their time outs. Plenty of time to give us a swift kick in the balls before halftime

13's selection will be an interesting one, as Titans/Colts lost a little luster with today's losses. Miami at the NY Jets could get the call, since both the Bengals and Chargers also lost today. Rough week of games (other than KC/Denver) since it is Thanksgiving weekend and there are 3 on Thursday, plus a great MNF game (Seahawks/Saints).

On the other hand, I think NBC can go ahead and put Panthers-Saints in for Week 14 (and 16?)

They actually get to choose 5 games to protect over 6 weeks (Weeks 11-16), but since no one in their right mind would think NBC would get rid of Broncos/Pats in Week 12, neither network decided to protect a game in Week 12.

Week 13's selection will be an interesting one, as Titans/Colts lost a little luster with today's losses. Miami at the NY Jets could get the call, since both the Bengals and Chargers also lost today. Rough week of games (other than KC/Denver) since it is Thanksgiving weekend and there are 3 on Thursday, plus a great MNF game (Seahawks/Saints).

If they get 5/6, how does NBC get Denver / KC and Denver / NE?

Great help coverage over the top #38. Now fucking learn how to tackle.

lololol HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!?!?!

CBS wanted to protect both KC-Denver but the NFL basically strong armed them into letting NBC have one of them is what I've read.

CBS wanted to protect both KC-Denver but the NFL basically strong armed them into letting NBC have one of them is what I've read.

But isn't NBC getting both good Denver games?

The defense is what it is. The offense can't produce to help them out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back