• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 12 Thread

lol, fuck the NFL nowadays. a joke.

Probably not a good idea to just leave Witten wide open in the endzone. That is gonna result in 6 points for the other team. Pro tip.

Love Cowboys fan chirping, whooooooo, i will be the first to say the Giants blow, the NFL is becoming weaker than soccer.

maybe this will be the year the cowboys do anything when it matters

Why wouldn't you just hit someone waiving for a fair catch if there is not yardage assessed for the penalty? What's to lose?

Can you intentionally bobble it all the way down the field for a return TD?

There may be nothing in the league more inexplicable than the Cowboys insistence to not run the football.

I bet we pass a lot this upcoming drive. Maybe 1 run play... no matter how long the drive is sustained. I also bet that I scare my dog again.

I bet we pass a lot this upcoming drive. Maybe 1 run play... no matter how long the drive is sustained. I also bet that I scare my dog again.

This game would have been already over with a second half full of Murray. It's just dumb.

not a cowboys fan, but that is a catch. don't understand this anymore.

Back