• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 12 Thread

:rofl: RGIII

Our friend @MikeSilver says RGIII asked coaches to stop putting his negative plays on film in front of the team during meetings.

It's not like his team wasn't there.

At least there are no towels involved. This could get out of hand then.

nice half pats. brady's tears are frozen.

shut the eff up about the wind al. it's not THAT windy.

i love seeing the pats lose

panthers must have killed their confidence last week

I think the Broncos are the best team in the AFC. #hotsportstake

At least there are no towels involved. This could get out of hand then.

Did you see Cam disgrace the military by wearing a camo towel on his head last week??? He hates America PAAAWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!

Well, we did come back from 28 in the 2nd half last year against the Niners...

Let's go, fellas.

waynes-world-game-on.jpg

The cold factor is being way oversold in this game. The real issue is the 20-30 mph wind that is blowing directly into the open end of the stadium.

Manning does not have the arm strength anymore to throw through the wind in the 4th and the Pats switched the gameplan from taking away the pass in the 1st half to loading the box and daring Peyton to throw in the 2nd half which is not something I thought I'd ever say.

Really like the Pats to win if they continue not turning it over. The biggest turnover of the game might end up being Holliday's muffed punt that allowed the Pats to throw a Hail Mary at the end of the half where DRC injured his shoulder. Brady has carved up the Broncos ever since.

Back