• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 13 Thread

Unfortunately, the panthers are so irrelevant that you can't find stuff like that.

If we get the 5 seed I pray to god that you losers are the 4.

Fat Mike is gonna dance all over that stupid fucking star.

Relevant enough in your eyes, apparently. Only reason I can think of for your constant attention.

just busting your balls. you guys like to come over and laugh at the panthers during the bad times, so now its time to eat shit.

just busting your balls. you guys like to come over and laugh at the panthers during the bad times, so now its time to eat shit.

Understandable. There isn't much shit to talk from our side obviously and there hasn't been for awhile. I don't relish the thought of having to play you guys in the wild card round.

DSD used to be the worst from his Falcon perch. We go on this run, and that cat just up and DIED.

I've never been as bad as either of those two. I just like defending my boy Tony from injustice

I've never been as bad as either of those two. I just like defending my boy Tony from injustice

Did you read that Sports Illustrated cover story? strong case for YOUR BOY

Anyone know the top WR, CB, S, OG, C, RT, or MLB available in picks 33-35? Asking for a friend.

WR might be Marquise Lee, assuming Watkins, Evans, and Adams go in first round. Jordan Matthews, Brandon Cooks(Oregon State) might go there too.

CB: Roby or one of the Florida CBs, or Oregon CB, or Oklahoma CB.

G: Baylor(Richardson) or Mississippi State(Jackson).

C: FSU center or Arkansas Center

RT: Tennessee (Richardson) or Alabama (Kouanjo) or UNC(Hurst) or FSU (Erving)

Only MLBs are the guy from Tennessee (Johnson) or CJ Mosely.

Only Safety is Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix

Best bet is a WR, CB or Tackle. Lot of those guys this year.

Homefield in the NFC is a bit of a double edged sword based on the potential seedings. If you assume Seattle is #1 overall and either Panthers or Saints is the #2, then the Saints/Panthers and 49ers are the 5 and 6 seed going against the NFC East and North winners, who I think everyone will agree are not as good as either the 5 or 6 seed teams. If both wild card teams win the first game it doesn't matter, but if only one of them does then then Seattle would have to play that team (Panthers/49ers/Saints) instead of the Lions/Cowboys/Eagles. Tougher draw for the team with homefield in my opinion.

please tell me more about all that cowboys relevancy in the last 15 years?

Look how much you just have to talk about them. That means relevant. We have been shit, but are still relevant to the discussion wen it comes to the NFL...astonishingly.

Homefield in the NFC is a bit of a double edged sword based on the potential seedings. If you assume Seattle is #1 overall and either Panthers or Saints is the #2, then the Saints/Panthers and 49ers are the 5 and 6 seed going against the NFC East and North winners, who I think everyone will agree are not as good as either the 5 or 6 seed teams. If both wild card teams win the first game it doesn't matter, but if only one of them does then then Seattle would have to play that team (Panthers/49ers/Saints) instead of the Lions/Cowboys/Eagles. Tougher draw for the team with homefield in my opinion.

Very true, good observation.

Tonight: Saints-Seahawks

Next week: Seahawks-49ers
Panthers-Saints

Yesssssss

He got that fat fuck Redskin lineman to punch him and then just laughed. Quality.

Niiice, Miller got the TD after all, good for him.

Back