• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 13 Thread

the skins should be happy the refs botched that call and took away any chance they had at a win. they get a little moral outrage and better draft position*.

* assuming they have a 1st rounder this year.

No first rounder next year thanks to lego-knee

yeah the Rams are in good position bc of that:

The St. Louis Rams certainly enjoyed watching Washington lose. Based on strength of schedule, they would have the Redskins' draft pick at No. 2 overall. If the Texans knock off the Jaguars on Thursday, the top spot would be in play. It's not inconceivable that the Rams could then parlay that pick into even more first-round draft picks if a team such as the Browns is desperate enough to trade up for a quarterback.

yeah the Rams are in good position bc of that:

The St. Louis Rams certainly enjoyed watching Washington lose. Based on strength of schedule, they would have the Redskins' draft pick at No. 2 overall. If the Texans knock off the Jaguars on Thursday, the top spot would be in play. It's not inconceivable that the Rams could then parlay that pick into even more first-round draft picks if a team such as the Browns is desperate enough to trade up for a quarterback.

QBs in this draft aren't doing the Rams any favor. They should give up on "Noodle Arms" Bradford anyway. How much is left on his theft of a contract?

Panthers fans get so butthurt about their stature in the NFL. It is quite hilarious.

tony-romo-pick.gif

No first rounder next year thanks to lego-knee

my bad. well, they marginally improved the giants' win-loss record, which will hurt their draft position, so they can take solace in that. also, their 2nd rounder will be a few slots higher, which is not so bad.

Wish I could find a gif of John Casey kicking the ball oob in the Super Bowl or Jake Delhomme throwing 5 picks against the Cardinals

Unfortunately, the panthers are so irrelevant that you can't find stuff like that.

my bad. well, they marginally improved the giants' win-loss record, which will hurt their draft position, so they can take solace in that. also, their 2nd rounder will be a few slots higher, which is not so bad.

Anyone know the top WR, CB, S, OG, C, RT, or MLB available in picks 33-35? Asking for a friend.

and i think all GIFing from that super bowl is dedicated to the nip slip

If you Google that Super Bowl, most of the top images are the nip slip. Hopefully Bruno Mars doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction this year.

If you Google that Super Bowl, most of the top images are the nip slip. Hopefully Bruno Mars doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction this year.

OH MY GOD HIS HAT FELL OFF HIS HEAD!

Back