• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 13 Thread

Panthers are going to be playing against 18 next week. The refs have been in the tank for the Saints all year.

Seattle May regret 2 FGs on 2 of their red zone trips

Given recent events you could say the same about the Panthers

Really. One call is all season on a ball that was 10 yards short. BTW how many penalties were called on the Patriots yesterday on the road?

QB play in the NFC playoffs is going to be ridiculous especially if Rodgers comes back strong.

Four of the best young QBs and Brees and Rodgers.

Don't see Green Bay making it at all. Story today was that if Rodgers can't go this weekend and they lose again they might just shut him down for the year.

The Packers with Rodgers could win out including Week 17 vs. Bears.

The Lions have a tougher slate (@Eagles, Ravens, Giants, @Vikings).

It's possible if Rodgers is healthy.

Eagles, Ravens, Giants, Vikings doesn't scream all that tough of a stretch. I'm not saying they couldn't go 0-4 there, but those are certainly all pretty winnable games.

Eagles, Ravens, Giants, Vikings doesn't scream all that tough of a stretch. I'm not saying they couldn't go 0-4 there, but those are certainly all pretty winnable games.

Just win this upcoming week. K,thx.bye.

Agree. At Philly is toughest, but a potential division winner should be able to take care of those other three teams. ESPN saying Rodgers getting a scan today to see where he is in terms of recovery. GB feels like they have to win all four remaining games to make the playoffs. Reports say that GB is generally conservative with their players so I doubt they would risk their franchise QB unless he is totally 100% given the circumstances.

Plus, I'm not sure even with a 100% Rodgers that this year's GB team is a true contender. Their defense has some serious issues, even when their offense can help keep them off the field a bit more.

Plus, I'm not sure even with a 100% Rodgers that this year's GB team is a true contender. Their defense has some serious issues, even when their offense can help keep them off the field a bit more.

Right even if he did come back and they did win 4 straight games to make the playoffs, they'd have some combination of Panthers/49ers/Saints/Seahawks before Broncos/Patriots in the Super Bowl. Not gonna happen for them this year.

Back