• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 16

haha i think he's gone for good ever since dv7 phished him out with the holiday video

That's an incredible recovery. Never seen a one-handed onside kick recovery on the run before.

That's an incredible recovery. Never seen a one-handed onside kick recovery on the run before.

Yeah that was amazing. From the first angle I didn't see how it was possible to catch that, thought it just had to go out of bounds.

Heck of a last regular season TD in Candlestick.

Probably hundreds of fantasy football playoffs were just decided by that last interception. I have San Fran defense but had already won by a lot.

Holy shit I just won my fantasy league on that interception. Was down by 4 with the 49'ers defense up against Kaepernick and Crabtree. Unreal. And I'm a Falcons fan, although probably better to keep losing for draft position.

Crazy.

Back