• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 16

nah, now that you have a drunk who doesn't screw up at the end of games, you'll win

it's okay nobody likes my guy either at least you have peter king on your side

damn, Corey Peters crying on the sidelines like his dog died.

I don't really see how this makes the fact that the Cowboys were going to lose to the Eagles much (read any) worse...at least there's an excuse now (other than Romo) when you lose.

On the flip side and to DV7's point, I think that this may be beneficial since they'll run the ball a ton now with Murray.

We better run the fucking football.

We won't. At least in the 2nd half with a two score lead.

Fuck work. I'm getting drunk tonight

Who makes their employees work on Christmas Eve? They deserve people showing up at work smelling like a brewery.

Pouring one out for Romo in my Cowboys beer stein.

44feGIf.jpg

I still have the Cowboys sticker that getsomedeacinya got me for Secret Santa a few years ago. Also have the backscratcher and WF ornament. Secret Santa really is the best.

Let us drink together in spirit.

Let's.

I still have the Cowboys sticker that getsomedeacinya got me for Secret Santa a few years ago. Also have the backscratcher and WF ornament. Secret Santa really is the best.

I'll let her know.

Jesus, it really has been that long. gsdiya's last activity
cHkMAOm.png

She has forsaken us.

Kanhoji has been keeping tabs on us.

zgANyTC.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Back