• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 7 Thread

Dv7, please tell me you saw the Key & Peele soccer sketch from this week.

up 136-135 in my fantasy game. my last two players are fleener and moreno, my opponents last player is wes welker. this is worse than watching a wake game...

This game ever gonna end? Holy hell.

Fox should've just let Manning have the ball ASAP

That game was almost 4 hours long. Jeebus.

i would like to personally thank darius butler for this fantasy win. shut welker down for all but 3 plays. probably won't play a game that good for the rest of his career

Vontae Davis has come a long way since being a Dolphin. Tom Brady and the Broncos, quite the juggernauts.

[video]vine.co/v/hdgEMEuVx59 [/video]

Went into last night's game down 30 with Luck and D. Thomas. Luck did it all by himself!

We know the Jaguars are bad, but just how bad they are statistically is just comical. Their ELO Score on Sagarin is .54. If you don't keep up with Sagarin at all, the typical last place team is normally somewhere between 8-10. The Jags would be a two touchdown underdog on a neutral field to every single team in the NFL at this point. The Giants are the second worst team and they're at 13. That's comical.

We know the Jaguars are bad, but just how bad they are statistically is just comical. Their ELO Score on Sagarin is .54. If you don't keep up with Sagarin at all, the typical last place team is normally somewhere between 8-10. The Jags would be a two touchdown underdog on a neutral field to every single team in the NFL at this point. The Giants are the second worst team and they're at 13. That's comical.

You should have just said, "Blaine Gabbert". Much more concise.

Weren't Kiper and McShay pretty high on Gabbert?

crf.0_standard_709.0.gif

Back