• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 7 Thread

They have to beat out Denver for the division to get a home game.

And I don't think they'll get blown out anyway. Their D has no holes, Charles is a beast and Smith doesn't make mistakes

It's funny to think they could be 14-2 or 13-3 and have to go on the road in the wild card round.

Peyton's like "Thanks, this ass whooping I'm about to put on you is gonna hurt."

The only ranked teams that Keenum played against on the road were Oklahoma State in '09 and ECU in '08.

Totally comparable to playing your first NFL start at Arrowhead against the undefeated Chiefs.

I was big time on the Keenum bandwagon when he was with the Cougars. I think he could be a solid NFL QB if he gets a chance. Obviously today was not an ideal starting chance, but he wasn't terrible.

Can't say I've ever seen a kicker lay the wood and decleat a return before. Holliday got ROCKED.

Julius Thomas with a Graham/Gonzalez-like catch. He's got a bright future.

Trent Richardson...just a guy

It's why you don't give up first round picks for RBs.

That being said, nothing he could do on that play getting hit two yards in the backfield right when he got the ball.

oh man please tell me he was ruled out because his hair was touching the white before he gained possession

Oh damn, this is shaping up to be a Manning v. Luck shootout.

Andrew Luck is such a DONK. This trend of guys only shaving the upper lip needs to end very soon. Like tomorrow.

Maybe KC will be hosting a playoff game -- in the second round

Back