• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 7 Thread

RSF, they were in fact shitting your balls off.

tommy.jpg

WHAT A FACKIN DISASTAH! SHANE VICTORINO NATION HAS SUFFAHED TOO MUCH! DON'T THE REFS SEE HOW MUCH HAAAAHT WE HAVE?!

LOL, nothing to do but laugh at that. That is such a terrible rule. Whatever, Pats played absolutely terribly in the 2nd half. Didn't really deserve to win.

The call was a fucking joke, but it never should've come down to that. Brady, Dobson, and Ninko fucked this game. Oh well. Here's hoping this isn't the start of a tailspin. Tough game vsMIA next week.

That is the kind of bullshit call that would typically go against the Panthers in a crucial situation. I'll bet remote controls are being broken all over New England right now.

rex "dead man walking" ryan has a winning record hahaahha

I can understand the rule that says you can't use your own teammate to LAUNCH into the air to block a FG. I can understand that. But you can't push your own teammate into a blocker? Seriously? Like seriously? That's just terrible.

I bet Chris Jones feels like a real asshole right now, cost his team the game with such a bad penalty. I mean, c'mon man.

I bet Chris Jones feels like a real asshole right now, cost his team the game with such a bad penalty. I mean, c'mon man.

Worst part of that is how good Jones has been. He doesn't deserve any shit for the loss, at all.

Not sure what the deal with Ninko is, though. No way should Ivory have been able to get to the edge that often. So many failed contains.

ANYWAY. It's RedZone time now wooooo

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 26m
This is the first time this foul has been called.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 24m
Examples of this were put on the officials weekly training tape pointing out instances where it wasn't called this season but should've been

Back